Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flamingwolfess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 pm
So then, wen ever he would leave her, she would freak out and spazz/ tell everyone her wacky suspision. It also didnt help the fact, that he was an on call person, so his work would randomly call and he'd have to leave..... (that sucked for him, but moving on...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:26 pm
poor guy neutral  

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

flamingwolfess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 pm
So, on day he told her that he wasnt goin to come to my family's dinner thing because he had to meet someone for lunch. And the fact that he didnt say who it was made my cuzin spazz even more, believing her false theory was true...... (and yet, i still dont know why he ever dated her......)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm
i feel sorry for him  

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:37 pm
surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:42 pm
So do i..... Poor sucker left the state.....
So back to the story:

So, she came up to me and told me everything, and i said "He did get a call, he probly went to meet a client or worker..... I dont know why you spazz so much...." So she gave me a dirty look and said "I dont spazz! But all the clues fit!" I asked her wut clues and she whispered "He doesnt tell me who hes meeting with, sometimes wen he's txtin he wont let me see who it is, and he always leaves!"

And this girl is to stupid to figure out that they're all work calls!! She had me snoop thru his fone!! (i did it cuz i knu he was innocent and she paid me $10)  

flamingwolfess

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:44 pm
lol... moved out of state

haha... do it for the money  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:50 pm
Yep rofl

So, i told her the results, but, that wasnt enuf! So, she paid me another $10 to borrow my binoculars and she told my parents she was takin some of the kids to get some candy at the gas station..... So she tugged along me, my 1st cuzin, and her little sister...... And she followed him...

So we walked into the restraunt and waited to see some girl go to his table... Actually, it was just her.... Me and my 1st cuzins just waited outside, and she hid behind some weird plant lookin thing....  

flamingwolfess

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:57 pm
sweet 20 bucks
Haha behinde a plant wow  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 pm
blaugh  

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

flamingwolfess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Then all of the sudden, we look thru the window and we see her walking straight towards her boyfrend..... And thats wen it went wrong for her, and hilarious for us!

We see that theres a girl there, looking all scared once she starts talking. Then, her BF gets up, yells (wich made everyone in the restaurant turn there heads) "Its my sister you idiot!"
That was funny because she didnt even look sad or anything..... She started going insane and lafing so hard that the waiters had to help her get out of the restaurant!
So in the end, he moved out of state, she received a restraining order because she kept popping up out of nowhere to apologize to him, and she got us candy from the gas station..... Aint that a nice story??

(Also, i got 20 bucks from it too!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:06 pm
hahahaha lol awesome story  

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

flamingwolfess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Now my 2nd cuzin doesnt spazz as much because she has a therapist, and shes dating this guy who was her best frend since kindergarten..... So its a happy ending.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:08 pm
Happy endings mean happy people!!! lolz  

flamingwolfess

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 pm
i see...  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games