Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:58 pm
Phoenix Songbird
Lol, yus! I still live! Though I think my Japanese final tried to say otherwise...(they record the oral part of our exam and it's with the actual Japanese professor and it's terrifying every time ; u;)
Hmm, let's see. Well first year of college happened...OH! I'm going to Japan next fall semester!!! 8D I'm so excited! I don't think I've ever wanted summer to be over more! o/
Other than that though, not much. How about you?

And received! Thank you! :3
I see you still do the Pokemons too.

Ooohh my god. xD I'd just tell myself I was but one fart in a sea of voices and that the prof wouldn't remember me... (HUGS KNEES AND ROCKS BACK AND FORTH) Glad I got my language requirement done in HS where we were all noobier haha.
And that's amazing! My sis went to Korea for one of her semesters and I know she had a great time; I hope you will, too! :D AHH THE PLACES TO VISIT, THE FOOD TO EAT + adjusting to new weather and culture hnggg please take me with you, thanks. I promise to fill up only one suitcase!

And 'grats on getting through your first year! Sounds like you're settling in just swell! :D I've been doing well! Still trucking along slowly through my own college experience; finally transferring to a four-year this fall if I don't suddenly fail all my classes! The campus is so huge compared to my tiny community college, it's gonna take forever to walk from one side to the other. XD

And yes! I've been pretty lax on VDex and FR and just doing the dailies, but I'm starting to get back into the latter. >0> Picked up coli training again while desperately procrastinating studying for finals, and I'm gonna try to get my team to level 25.
Edit: Oh no, page topping! xD We could continue this over FR if that's cool with you? 8D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm
Ryuukishin

Ooohh my god. xD I'd just tell myself I was but one fart in a sea of voices and that the prof wouldn't remember me... (HUGS KNEES AND ROCKS BACK AND FORTH) Glad I got my language requirement done in HS where we were all noobier haha.
And that's amazing! My sis went to Korea for one of her semesters and I know she had a great time; I hope you will, too! :D AHH THE PLACES TO VISIT, THE FOOD TO EAT + adjusting to new weather and culture hnggg please take me with you, thanks. I promise to fill up only one suitcase!

And 'grats on getting through your first year! Sounds like you're settling in just swell! :D I've been doing well! Still trucking along slowly through my own college experience; finally transferring to a four-year this fall if I don't suddenly fail all my classes! The campus is so huge compared to my tiny community college, it's gonna take forever to walk from one side to the other. XD

And yes! I've been pretty lax on VDex and FR and just doing the dailies, but I'm starting to get back into the latter. >0> Picked up coli training again while desperately procrastinating studying for finals, and I'm gonna try to get my team to level 25.
Edit: Oh no, page topping! xD We could continue this over FR if that's cool with you? 8D
I CAN'T EVEN TELL MYSELF THAT! Dx
I go to a small, private school, so all the classes are small, especially the more specialized classes like languages. There is a grand total of twelve students in the class. I am not, and can never be, one of many. TT___TT I just wish the oral exams had been in Spanish. I'm so much better at Spanish.
OH GAWD, the FOOD! I have decided I'm coming back thin (because healthy food and smaller portions) or really fat (because delicious food and a host family for a month and amazing dorm food) lol. And I get to experience pretty much the entire range of weather while I'm there, since I'll be leaving arriving late August then leaving mid-December. And I shall buy a suitcase for you!!! But wait...are you male? Or female? Or something else? Sorry, I've forgotten, and I know I've asked this before... > 3>;; Anywho, they're very strict about having girls in boys dorms and vice versa. I don't think we can even really visit each other...

Lol, early congrats! o/
Just think tho, you'll either be in very good shape and/or a pro at handling whatever mother nature throws at you. What are you going to study?

And yaaay, procrastination ftw!
I semi gave up on training a team to level 25 and am in the process of buying two ^^;

Edit: Oh! Just saw your little note at the bottom...suuure. xD
If the messages can handle us.

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:15 am
I've got some free baby dragons for anyone interested!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
carmine/steel/maize - tiger/shimmer/basic

shadow/black/gold - clown/eye spots/basic

shadow/coral/red - clown/eye spots/basic

shadow/lavender/coral - tiger/basic/basic

They're very lovely, but I'd rather they go to loving homes I know this time around instead of the auction house or being exalted. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 am
LOLLI qAq
shadow/black/gold - clown/eye spots/basic
They're very lovely, but I'd rather they go to loving homes I know this time around instead of the auction house or being exalted. <3

mmmm, the male spiral would make a perfect mate for my refrigerator *_* shadow spirals 5ever  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 am
He's all yours, Tia. How do I find ya on FR?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am
LOLLI qAq
He's all yours, Tia. How do I find ya on FR?
Her user is the same! C:  

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 am
Hey everyone! I'm giving away these dragons for free to anyone, so lemme know if you want them!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 pm
Phoenix Songbird
Her user is the same! C:

Ahhh~ Thank you Birdy! <3  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:13 pm
Eee~ Just showing off a little, because I LOVE pink crackle.
He looks like he had a terrible accident with can of spray paint.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:40 pm
LOLLI qAq
Eee~ Just showing off a little, because I LOVE pink crackle.
He looks like he had a terrible accident with can of spray paint.
He reminds me of all those cartoons where the bubble gum pops and goes everywhere xD  

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm
I know~ I need to find another dragon with rose as their tertiary so that eventually I can have one that looks exactly like they're coated in bubble gum.

Haha, nevermind! Ends up my girl, Fascination, is PERFECT.
I mean look at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:32 pm
LOLLI qAq
I know~ I need to find another dragon with rose as their tertiary so that eventually I can have one that looks exactly like they're coated in bubble gum.

Haha, nevermind! Ends up my girl, Fascination, is PERFECT.
I mean look at that.
Oooh! What breed is she? And what's your FR, if I haven't asked yet :0
And if I have, I forgot orz

hey guys!
I just wanted to do a quick interest check, since I'm hoping to open a hatchery soon biggrin
Here's a quick link to the scrying if you'd like to see the progeny.
And here is my clan

And now for the pairings!
Tangerine x Cupcake (3605798 x 3623596)
Andromeda x Belzin (3686347 x 3085482)
Brimstone x Journey (3605797 x 3686836)
Iridium x Lillian (3575548 x 3583849)
Red x Bez (was lucky with a clutch of five from before)
Gin x Gravel (3542889 x 3610471)
Tibalt x Darling (3619391 x 3786669)
Shin x Colette (3581650 x 301419 cool
Melon x Triumph (3696454 x 331432 cool
Baldr x Plum (3789691 x 4070342)

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 pm
Phoenix Songbird
fluorescein
That is an amazing dream dragon!
I know it's early (kinda creepy early) but would you be interested in having a clutch with him and Sigma just once? I did the scrying workshop just out of curiosity and the babies are gorgeous xD

If you already have plans for him though just ignore all of that haha.

I'm totally down for breedings. You just need to talk me through the process. I am almost scroll locked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:45 pm
fluorescein
Phoenix Songbird
fluorescein
That is an amazing dream dragon!
I know it's early (kinda creepy early) but would you be interested in having a clutch with him and Sigma just once? I did the scrying workshop just out of curiosity and the babies are gorgeous xD

If you already have plans for him though just ignore all of that haha.

I'm totally down for breedings. You just need to talk me through the process. I am almost scroll locked
Okay! Well, first I guess is we decide whose nest we want to do the breeding in, since that determines eye color. Then once that person has space, and both dragons are ready to breed, we can discuss what we want to do with the number of dragons we have! ^^

Hopefully we get a clutch larger than two, since we could hold a raffle or something for the extras then split the profits.

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 am
Phoenix Songbird
Oooh! What breed is she? And what's your FR, if I haven't asked yet :0
And if I have, I forgot orz

She's another guardian! I have a thing for them, I think. And imps. xD
I'm ItIsLolli on FR and always down for being friends with whomever.

When I am slightly less busy and distracted, I would love to do that with you? I'm a Light nest, if the eyes on my dragons weren't a dead giveaway. Haha.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games