Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:58 pm
Genkawolf

a small bee

Well here they are.

Illegally painting the streets of downtown. Which, as I've told you before, Soleil City is not in island. I'm assuming you were talking about Mykronos.
-- "... so he partake in creating more of it. Illustrations of people falling into sinkholes, tidal waves engulfing the beaches and taking out the island, and the devastation of earthquakes."
User Image

Stating he did something in Lumiere - the graffiti.
-- "... and did something mischievous at our old district."
User Image

Stating that he painted an area of the town - which is Downtown Soleil. This was made a few hours after you posted him painting the destruction scenes.
-- "Going to paint this town, street by street which I did yesterday and Hiro got to help out by leaving paint paw prints everywhere on people's property."
User Image

Just another mention that he did something "art related" the day before you posted the graffiti.
-- "... I did some art related projects around downtown."
User Image

-----

I won't argue on what you want your character to do. That's up to you and I can't say I can make decisions for you on or against his actions. However, I'm afraid there's no loophole out of Lumiere. He wasn't there the full day, that still leaves a little over a week for him to have posted somewhere else. I hate to use this card yet again, but considering I am the higher authority and have several witnesses on my side, then I can't say that you'd be telling the truth by saying there's no graffiti in Lumiere.

That and you don't exactly really... Give the people from his past a chance to interact. I hate to bring up a sore subject, and I'm not trying to be spiteful, but Tyrese for instance. The only reason there was no connection made there was because you had godmodded into knowing everything that was going on at the time and left when we told you no one would actually know that. And I guess he wasn't getting enough attention? At least, that's the way it came off to me. Even though he was going through an extremely rough time.

And whether they were sinkholes or traps, it doesn't really matter. The point is it's a public place. It's not his "private spot" to do with his willing. Someone owns the area and will, more than likely, come across it bit by bit - even if it isn't roleplayed out. I just don't entirely appreciate someone taking to the assumptions without confronting me about it first.

Edit: Apologies. My finger slipped. I meant page 29.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:08 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

a small bee

Well here they are.

Illegally painting the streets of downtown. Which, as I've told you before, Soleil City is not in island. I'm assuming you were talking about Mykronos.
-- "... so he partake in creating more of it. Illustrations of people falling into sinkholes, tidal waves engulfing the beaches and taking out the island, and the devastation of earthquakes."
User Image

Stating he did something in Lumiere - the graffiti.
-- "... and did something mischievous at our old district."
User Image

Stating that he painted an area of the town - which is Downtown Soleil. This was made a few hours after you posted him painting the destruction scenes.
-- "Going to paint this town, street by street which I did yesterday and Hiro got to help out by leaving paint paw prints everywhere on people's property."
User Image

Just another mention that he did something "art related" the day before you posted the graffiti.
-- "... I did some art related projects around downtown."
User Image

-----

I won't argue on what you want your character to do. That's up to you and I can't say I can make decisions for you on or against his actions. However, I'm afraid there's no loophole out of Lumiere. He wasn't there the full day, that still leaves a little over a week for him to have posted somewhere else. I hate to use this card yet again, but considering I am the higher authority and have several witnesses on my side, then I can't say that you'd be telling the truth by saying there's no graffiti in Lumiere.

That and you don't exactly really... Give the people from his past a chance to interact. I hate to bring up a sore subject, and I'm not trying to be spiteful, but Tyrese for instance. The only reason there was no connection made there was because you had godmodded into knowing everything that was going on at the time and left when we told you no one would actually know that. And I guess he wasn't getting enough attention? At least, that's the way it came off to me. Even though he was going through an extremely rough time.

And whether they were sinkholes or traps, it doesn't really matter. The point is it's a public place. It's not his "private spot" to do with his willing. Someone owns the area and will, more than likely, come across it bit by bit - even if it isn't roleplayed out. I just don't entirely appreciate someone taking to the assumptions without confronting me about it first.

#2 doesn't mean he did it and so goes for the next one and doing projects around town could easily mean doing odd jobs involving art work that he was hired for in cash, as in under the table. He does have an online business after all. I will post in Lumiere if it means it will stop the accusing of him being there and no mention of the district by name in the entries themselves.
Already knew about downtown and did clean up there.
Wasn't referring to tyrese, he wants nothing to do with that guy, about the past people and the ones of the past are mostly the ones that quit the guild without saying anything. Since he plays out pretty much the same places over and over again there is plenty of chances of people to interact with him and know his contact info. Like working five days a week and spend at the park after work without fail with his kitten. the loop hole is that he was at places people don't really visit doing those rping days and journal entries shouldn't really count as proof for anything when no one, but him should ever know the contents of what's in the book and what was reality and what wasn't.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 pm
Genkawolf

I think I'm about done being nice about this.

There is no accusing. It happened. He did it. We all saw. Suddenly the post is gone.

Period. End of discussion.
That's it. Go clean it. The end.

---

And don't even give me that about his online business.
That has nothing to do with painting. It's written right there in the profile. Which doesn't say anything about painting. At all.

"He runs a online business on a website to sell customized ceramics like pottery or crafts."

Here's even a screenshot of it in case you need to see that too.
User Image

And that profile was updated not that long ago, about two months.

----

Say okay. Do it. And move on with your life.
You were caught. With evidence. For the love of God, just accept it.
Because I'm not going to sit here and argue with you when I'm pulling proof that your posts say otherwise. Which, by the way, yes, are my business considering it's my Guild. What you write in your journal doesn't "suddenly change" because you say so.

Perhaps if you didn't try to cheat your way out, we wouldn't be here.
There is no "loophole". There is no "generalization". That's what they say.

Okay?
Okay.

Got it?
Good.

Added because you keep editing your last post:

Post one was made in downtown.
Post two refers to Lumiere.
Post three was the same day he violated downtown.
Post four refers to downtown.

You write what happened that day. That's it. And neither do the people you're talking about. They want "nothing to do with him" because that's what you think. And it was just a reference. Not the literal only thing. And before you even start? Painting an entire house doesn't count as "crafts".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:37 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

I think I'm about done being nice about this.

There is no accusing. It happened. He did it. We all saw. Suddenly the post is gone.

Period. End of discussion.
That's it. Go clean it. The end.

---

And don't even give me that about his online business.
That has nothing to do with painting. It's written right there in the profile. Which doesn't say anything about painting. At all.

"He runs a online business on a website to sell customized ceramics like pottery or crafts."

Here's even a screenshot of it in case you need to see that too.
User Image

And that profile was updated not that long ago, about two months.

----

Say okay. Do it. And move on with your life.
You were caught. With evidence. For the love of God, just accept it.
Because I'm not going to sit here and argue with you when I'm pulling proof that your posts say otherwise. Which, by the way, yes, are my business considering it's my Guild. What you write in your journal doesn't "suddenly change" because you say so.

Perhaps if you didn't try to cheat your way out, we wouldn't be here.
There is no "loophole". There is no "generalization". That's what they say.

Okay?
Okay.

Got it?
Good.

Added because you keep editing your last post:

Post one was made in downtown.
Post two refers to Lumiere.
Post three was the same day he violated downtown.
Post four refers to downtown.

You write what happened that day. That's it. And neither do the people you're talking about. They want "nothing to do with him" because that's what you think. And it was just a reference. Not the literal only thing. And before you even start? Painting an entire house doesn't count as "crafts".

done the post and please allow him to get back to being himself and Kenzie visiting later in the month for the holiday. Until someone wants to interact with Patrick, he will remain alone in that town/city and he doesn't need any pity and be back to making sandcastles on the beach since they aren't permanently there and could cover up traps with ease.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 pm
Genkawolf

Thank you.

And that's fine. Like I said, he's your character. I know he's gone through kind of a lot and has been in a rough spot. I'm not trying to get after him for being the way he is. And I'm not trying to be spiteful to you. But when you keep arguing with me over something that's clear as day like that, you're only making matters worse.

So please try to understand that the next time something like this comes up.

And hopefully, there won't be a next time.
This is the second time now it's gotten this far.

Okay?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:47 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

Thank you.

And that's fine. Like I said, he's your character. I know he's gone through kind of a lot and has been in a rough spot. I'm not trying to get after him for being the way he is. And I'm not trying to be spiteful to you. But when you keep arguing with me over something that's clear as day like that, you're only making matters worse.

So please try to understand that the next time something like this comes up.

And hopefully, there won't be a next time.
This is the second time now it's gotten this far.

Okay?

So its a yes, about Kenzie? Patrick already made an reservation for the day in question at the hotel he picked out. He won't do anything unlawful anymore and keep to himself even more just to keep the public attention off of him. After dating a cop, being dumped by cop(because its writer quit the guild twice), and being caught by the cops for stuff weeks ago, he will be more like a outsider to the town than ever before. He has no one else, but his business partner and Hiro in his life.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 pm
Genkawolf

Trust me, I know what it's like.

My character was married before the person she was married to basically stopped writing as her husband. I've had to spend the last two years roleplaying out a depressed person who's supposed to normally be happy and bubbly. Soleil City was a beach town she visited as a child with her parents - so it's always been a magical treasure to her. I know what it's like for it to be ruined.Though the cops caught him for something he did 4 days ago, and then traced it to what he did those weeks ago. Law enforcement can take a while. Hell, the drunk driver who t-boned me still hasn't been prosecuted for what she's done.

And Kenzie is fine to visit so long as he only stays for a week in the RP.
I am sorry about Blades though. That was a d*ck thing for him to do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:00 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

Trust me, I know what it's like.

My character was married before the person she was married to basically stopped writing as her husband. I've had to spend the last two years roleplaying out a depressed person who's supposed to normally be happy and bubbly. Soleil City was a beach town she visited as a child with her parents - so it's always been a magical treasure to her. I know what it's like for it to be ruined.Though the cops caught him for something he did 4 days ago, and then traced it to what he did those weeks ago. Law enforcement can take a while. Hell, the drunk driver who t-boned me still hasn't been prosecuted for what she's done.

And Kenzie is fine to visit so long as he only stays for a week in the RP.
I am sorry about Blades though. That was a d*ck thing for him to do.

Yeah, you've me that the first time a long while back. And Blades wasn't the first to quit like that and not the last either in how it effected Patrick and a week is long enough visit to help him feel less alone in the town.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:06 pm
Genkawolf

Yeah, I know the other person you're talking about. I can't for the life of me remember his user though, but it was Michiru as the character. But anyway, yeah. So if anyone knows what your character is going through, it'll be me. Especially since she's pregnant and was abandoned by her husband. But y'know, things work in their own funny way. I would say this: Maybe be a little more patient with people from the past rather than assume they want to be buddy-buddy. Just advice. Not that you asked for it.

That's good.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

Yeah, I know the other person you're talking about. I can't for the life of me remember his user though, but it was Michiru as the character. But anyway, yeah. So if anyone knows what your character is going through, it'll be me. Especially since she's pregnant and was abandoned by her husband. But y'know, things work in their own funny way. I would say this: Maybe be a little more patient with people from the past rather than assume they want to be buddy-buddy. Just advice. Not that you asked for it.

That's good.

I was referring to the one who played as Alistair also and the old neighbor who used to work at the candy store. Those two from page 20 downtown. IF people interact with him, he wouldn't approach anyone who is already there with someone else. Last person to interact with him was at the mushroom kingdom, Aries Month 4 Day 31. Have you heard anything about NemaColden in academy guild? Younger Patrick is effected by characters long absence again and wondered if that person quit or not like Hiro the kitten was named after did and last interaction was right before the two week time skip there.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 am
My goodness. Constipation left me with a sore butt.
IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET SCREWED OVER BY LIFE-- emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:43 am
Genkawolf

That's right! I forgot about them.
As for the pity, I have to clarify, I wasn't taking pity on Patrick, but on you.
I thought maybe you'd be bored of having nothing to do. I'm kind of curious on what you have in mind with him being alone so much - or if it's more so you just "fixing" him until he's back to normal.

And I haven't. I know she's still in the Guild, but she's about to be removed from inactivity. It says she's been online today too. Have you tried PMing her or quoting her in the OOC to rp with you?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:13 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

That's right! I forgot about them.
As for the pity, I have to clarify, I wasn't taking pity on Patrick, but on you.
I thought maybe you'd be bored of having nothing to do. I'm kind of curious on what you have in mind with him being alone so much - or if it's more so you just "fixing" him until he's back to normal.

And I haven't. I know she's still in the Guild, but she's about to be removed from inactivity. It says she's been online today too. Have you tried PMing her or quoting her in the OOC to rp with you?

Not bored, since he doesn't have to deal with inactive characters as much anymore and promises made that characters aren't around long enough to follow through on. Back then, rp requests went unnoticed or ignored anyways most of the time before he was on his own. He really doesn't have anyone active to hangout with and work things out and make plans like with Blades and Patrick's former friends.
Attempts have been made, no response. Guess I will try OOC next.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am
Genkawolf

Hm. Odd. I can't say I know if anything's going on. She hasn't come to me or anything about being busy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:45 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

Hm. Odd. I can't say I know if anything's going on. She hasn't come to me or anything about being busy.

If notices go unanswered then student Patrick will just move on. The school is the one boring for me now that student Patrick has too much free time on his hands and no one to spend it with outside of his counseling sessions. I will figure out something else for him to do on his own to keep the character active.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games