Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:23 pm
I've been thinking about changing my name, but not for a while. i'm still not completely ready to part with this one. once there's holes in the soles i might, but as for now, i'm content with the comfortability.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:26 pm
Occasionally I think of changing my name to Malphas Soul (with the signature "Jump Jump!" and if you know the reference, you played a great game), but then I remember how sweet my current name is. :3  

Cobalt

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:28 pm
it's nice. i'm surprised you have such a simple name. generally the short, sweet, simple names are taken.
I was thinking about Dr. something.....Dr. what, i have no idea.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:28 pm
When I first came to Gaia I was really into UT2K4 and one of the character names was Cobalt, and I really wanted it. But you had it. 3; Little did I know I would befriend and love Cobalt so dearly. xD

I also wanted the name Nickel, but it was taken as well.

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:29 pm
ooh! maybe "Dr.? Dr.? Dr."

EDIT: i have no clue what that's from, but i know it's a quote......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm
*gluggles everyone* Leaving in 4.5 hours >.<

I used to be heiwa90 which means peace in Japanese, and then my other account was Electric Tangerine. I like Electric Kool-Aid and will keep it, and I like nori maki for the other one *shrugs* You'll always be Tana to me

Electric Kool-Aid

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm
Dude, srsly? Sorry, Tana. XD

Heph, I joined early in Gaia's life, back when fox ears and tails were hot items and the original kimono were rich items (they're 10k gold, man, you had to work a long time to get that much gold!). But I was only on for a few months before college ate me alive and I stopped coming to the site for a few years. *shrug* So there weren't that many names taken. :3 I got lucky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:36 pm
Ohnooo *hugs Eka* Nooo leaving!!! Dx

That's such a weird coincidence! x_x I joined not too long after you!

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:36 pm
hey, you scored big. i get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 pm
*clings to EKA's ankle*

You snooze, you lose Tana XD I wonder, if I change my name, can someone else claim Cobalt, or will it forever remain mine?  

Cobalt

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 pm
I think I'mma keep my name for now... I've already changed it so much that I'll be charged 20k to change it again. >>;;

It's hard finding a short, cool name no one has taken yet. I also hate numbers or underscores or any sort of characters in a username, and I'm glad Gaia allows spaces. biggrin

Good luck thinking of a new username, Tana.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:41 pm
Someone else can take the name if it's given up.

Thanks! x3

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:47 pm
3nodding

What I hate is when some newb signs up with a great name [that's short and sweet] and never comes on again. That is such a waste of usernames. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 pm
what i hate is when a newb gets a great name AND THEN THEY CHANGE IT!!!!! hardly even a day later and you check back and they're some sort of 1_sn1ff_glUE or something. grr.......respect good names, b!tches!  

HephaestusOS

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm
Yeah. I hate seeing new users with dumb names. Especially that 'I Sniff Glue' one you just put up. >>;; Did someone actually use that as their name? LAME!

Whee! 276700+ posts!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games