Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Naito: I'm going to have to have Yukio fight you sometime to see if he's worthy or not since...well he kinda ran away from his chuunin exam fight. sweatdrop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTosVWDPcQ0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

bb3000ae
Naito_Arekkusu7
Soooo Mibu just found Riku the lamest way possible
a npc chunnin who heard a scream though didn't hear my genjutsu song that is magnified by the instrument then finding a trail in what suppose to be a crowded marketplace stare so messed up
sooo bb how do I get back to the Land of Sages????

Fenrir yeah I'm pretty sure you came in May as Yukio

Put your blood on a kunai, put it in a slit in the rock, and turn it like a key

Okay cool cool mmmhmm lol

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Sado Shimizu
@Naito: Really? So even if I failed I can keep going? Sweet! Hopefully I'll get a match where I at least stand a chance DX

Yeah or I think you pass since your match is over I'm not sure havoc got me confuse on it oooh well
best of luck Sado!!!
Remember don't be too straightforward

I wasn't trying too. I wasn't given the chance to show you what I had planned DX
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

KaiKousecgen
I started in october and my user name was silverjack0987.I was a rain shinobi and yea I was here back when koi had a squad,I was actually in katsuros squad but he died.

oh right silverfox....grr, fine you may stay chunin, but you have to wait twice as long to be Jonin

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 pm

bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen
I started in october and my user name was silverjack0987.I was a rain shinobi and yea I was here back when koi had a squad,I was actually in katsuros squad but he died.

oh right silverfox....grr, fine you may stay chunin, but you have to wait twice as long to be Jonin

I know ha ha Alicia doesn't play about the jounin thing.I was going to say that I started the day beofre rusbob started.
Thanks bb,how did you remember me?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 pm

KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

I know ha ha Alicia doesn't play about the jounin thing.I was going to say that I started the day beofre rusbob started.

you ran into a non rp thread, that simply listed the jutsu and tried to steal them. that why I said to myself "wow, noobs are getting worse"

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm

bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

you ran into a non rp thread, that simply listed the jutsu and tried to steal them. that why I said to myself "wow, noobs are getting worse"

lol I actually remember him doing that xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Well night everyone I'm hitting the hay
yawn

hey bb
ummm I guess for Riku he has to join a new village to try to be a Jounin in like two months from now
Since well at the moment sort of no village haha sweatdrop

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 pm

good night another night with drunks =_= grandma+alchohol=DRUNK a** 'I'M ALWAYS RIGHT' B*TCH! scream

night naito blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 pm

BB I've been meaning to ask you...

When will we receive the written form for the sages?

And also, is being a sage a class of it's own? Or is it just a title?

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 pm

It's probably just a title, just like if you were a toad sage confused

Btw, that sucks about your latest match, but don't feel bad, I would definently be done in by that combo too xd

Well i thought about it being a class, but i didn't think you all would want to change yours.

Also you happen to see any good wind or lightning users in the exams. We down 2 sages sad

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

Yea ha ha sorry that was in like my first 2 days of ever rping,but I've gotten way better since then.I didn't even know what the point of rping was but now I do and its awesome
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:41 pm

bb3000ae
Well i thought about it being a class, but i didn't think you all would want to change yours.

Also you happen to see any good wind or lightning users in the exams. We down 2 sages sad

well bb guess what!!!!
i sort of kidnap nuppins rpc from mist and well she has those element lol xD
sorry it was riku's random moment haha

idk like my class though having something special with sage be awesome

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 pm

KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

Yea ha ha sorry that was in like my first 2 days of ever rping,but I've gotten way better since then.I didn't even know what the point of rping was but now I do and its awesome

Hell ya it is

@BB: I thought the lightning sage was back(cant remember his/her name)
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games