Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 am
Lol. Toothpicks are surprisingly deadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 am
hey talon stardrifter, i read all the posts in your dragon rp from start to current and i really really like what i see. blaugh this rp is awsome ^_^ later at some point ill pm you my profile xp  

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 am
Gale OverDrive

With my luck I'd break it before I got it into my opponent. >>;;

drag0ntamer
hey talon stardrifter, i read all the posts in your dragon rp from start to current and i really really like what i see. blaugh this rp is awsome ^_^ later at some point ill pm you my profile xp

X3 Yay! Thank you! -glomps- You's cool, mah man. biggrin Though I hope you plan on capitalizing and punctuating... redface That's a big must for me. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 am
Talon StarDrifter
Gale OverDrive

drag0ntamer

X3 Yay! Thank you! -glomps- You's cool, mah man. biggrin Though I hope you plan on capitalizing and punctuating... redface That's a big must for me. D:

dont worry lol i caplitalize and use punctuations xP. but yah i cant wait to get started ^_^  

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:02 am
drag0ntamer
Talon StarDrifter
Gale OverDrive

drag0ntamer

dont worry lol i caplitalize and use punctuations xP. but yah i cant wait to get started ^_^

whee Okies. <3 I can't wait to see your profile. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 am
Wow. 10 pages in one night. biggrin

Mornin'!

Edit: I fixed the Directory so it shouldn't unsticky itself anymore. If a Mod could restick it, that would be awesome. wink

Kikiama

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 am
Good grief, people, SLOW DOWN!!! gonk

I can't keep track of things! sweatdrop

Mornin' Kiki! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:56 am
Tana la Scrivana... I like it. I like it a lot.

Dark Knight was pretty cool. The camera made me dizzy, though...  

Trowa The Fearless

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:02 am
Spell/Grammar checker does wonders. Nuff said.

A dragon RP, Talon? *ears perk up* I do adore dragons . . .

Trowa, I don't even bother trying to keep up anymore. sweatdrop Like a tsunami, you either move with it, or let it wash over you, but trying to keep up with it is not an option.

Dark knight is utterly awesome. I have few complaints at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:10 am
Mornin' Trowa!

As to what was talked about last night: I'm more of a water bending fan. It just really fleaxible... Besides the odvious water abilities, you have to solid attacks with ice, you can suck water out a tree and plants (possibly humans even, though thats much too dark for nickoleon), blood bending... the only thing you really don't have is flight,

Earth you got your metal bending extra... Fire is... fire. But you can use it for flight by directing the flame...

Air is air, also. with the flight and whatnot.

Well... all that... and I'm a Pisces. biggrin But don't get me wrong. I'm not a big Katara fan. I just wanted Ang to be happy the entire series. I'm a Suki fan. XD She kicks SO much a**. He and Zuko. heart

Kikiama

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:14 am
I'd also love to be a water guy. Not only for personality traits, but for many of the reasons Kiki just gave. Watching the fight between Paku and Katara was just great. Seeing the water/ice/steam permutations makes Magni smile. xd

Earth is too rigid and stubborn. Fire is to wild and difficult to control. Air just isn't solid enough for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 am
Avatar fan that I'm not, water can make you fly (in a sense) given the right concentration. Nevermind that it's more like high-altitude or long-distance jumping. 3nodding  

Trowa The Fearless

Kikiama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 am
Oooh... I JUST realized with air bending you could probably sufficate people.

I'm morbid today. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:19 am
Trowa The Fearless
Avatar fan that I'm not, water can make you fly (in a sense) given the right concentration. Nevermind that it's more like high-altitude or long-distance jumping. 3nodding

Yeah! You can put the Goku and his little cloud thing in DragonBall. LOL

Kikiama

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:21 am
Indeed. With the proper concentration, Air can create a vortex of air-free doom. Airbending is not really flying either, just gliding with the ability to make up your own thermals.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games