Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 pm
Maybe. Or it just makes people think that their computers are broken.

I think it'd be more of a protest if I drew attention to it or something. XD But one of these days I'll change my avvy. And then I'll have all sorts of fun stuff to wear. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm
Panpear's saving money. :3

Dude, love the new name Tana <3

*runs from the pinching* I thought those car commercials were hilarious. "I pinch." XD  

Cobalt

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm
-__-

-yawn-

I'm too lazy to read all those pages, but I will say this...

CAPRICORN POWAH!

XD

Yeah, Panpear, I was wondering about that. It's nice to know it's not my computer. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 pm
heheh....i thought it was something wrong with YOUR computer. guess that describes my way of thinking.....lol  

HephaestusOS

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:00 pm
>>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 pm
No, my computer is fine too. XD

And I am indeed saving money. Well, gaia money. I still get the collectibles and GC items... sweatdrop I'm such a packrat.

I too enjoyed those car commercials. Mainly just the pinch thing.

*snip snip* I peench.  

Panpear

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm
I'm a Captain now...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 pm
Magni Prime
It isn't anime per se, it is a show on Nick called Avatar . . .

Flying in dreams is a psychological sign of being honestly and truly happy. 4laugh

Oh, okaiis. I don't think I have Nickelodian (sp?), we get YTV, Family and Teletoon. But I don't watch much tv anyways, I usually keep my channels on Family, MuchMusic and the movie channels. XD

Ooh, I guess I'm happy then! I had a dream about flying last night, or well, it was about something. I'm sure there was flying somewhere in it, but I do remember getting in a car with Penn Badgley (the one that played "The other Tucker" in John Tucker Must Die) cause we were going on a date. There was also this weird treasure box with a scale-sized model of a basement in a haunted house, which me and my friends (can't remember who...) fell in and then we were actually in the haunted house... It was weird, which basically sums up most of my dreams. biggrin
Sometimes, though, I can't really fly properly, like I only hover slightly above the ground. Later in the same dream, I'll find myself flying high off into the clouds. XD

My sister's an Aquarius, and my mom's a Leo. I've always loved being a Pisces, as far as I can remember - I love swimming. :3 And this year I've been reading on personality traits of Pisces, over and over again, and I'm very Pisces.

waveh_xo

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:00 pm
Magni Prime
Flying in dreams is a psychological sign of being honestly and truly happy. 4laugh

O rly? whee That's interesting. I had this dream once that my cousin and I had these jetpacks and we were flying. All of a sudden, my jetpack stopped working and I was falling and falling and I hit the ground with a huge thump. I pushed myself up and looked at all the people around me, asking if I was okay, and I just laughed. O_O;; Good stuff. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 pm
I once had a dream, about a month or two ago, featuring two dragons, a castle, moutains and birds that, instead of feathers, were covered in dragon scales. It was just after I finished reading The Dragon's Keep (amazing book heart ).

I was with the two dragons, and the male went for a fly around the valley with the dragon-birds while the female stayed on the ground. So I went up with the dragon, flying beside it, and we were just chatting when the dragon-birds provoked the male dragon and he killed both of them! o: There was a very angsty part where I brought one of the dying dragon-birds to the female dragon who was crying but couldn't do anything about it.
So I flew over the mountains to the castle, which was where some of my classmates were... Then the male dragon came flying over the mountains searching for me so I led him away from my friends, and he cornered me on a snowy mountain top, and admitted he just wanted to have a date with me. o.O

Then I woke up. XD

waveh_xo

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:54 pm
I've had the same dream every night since as long as I can remember.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 pm
eek O rly? I didn't even know that was possible. >>;; What's it about?  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:26 pm
Some dreams I remember the next morning, some I don't. Some nights I don't even think I dream.
It's so random... A lot of them have music playing in them though, and sometimes I'll have reoccurring dreams that I had, like, months before or whatnot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:30 pm
Studies show that we have hundreds if not thousands of dreams in one night, but we only remember the last one we had. And even if we don't remember them, we still have them. biggrin  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:12 pm
While I don't mind telling my atrological signs, I find any sort of belief in them to be highly inaccurate. The idea that the time at which I was born has anything to do with my persona(s) is just silly to me. I've never been the superstitious type, though.

@Tana: Same for me. It's always the falling dream in my case. I don't remember (experience) my dreams every night, but it is always consistent.

I had thought humans only dreamt a handful of times per night, corresponding with the REM cycles.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games