Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Rahenno turned to Masumi, "Nice observation, He also has the poession of Jake, a Hyouton. On the matter of finding him, no problem." He said pulling out a small whistle and blow in it. From the village, came a adverage size dog, it jumped and landed in Rahenno's arms. "It's good to see you too, Kayo." Rahenno said as Kayo barked happly. "We got a mission to carry out and we need you to come with us." Kayo understood and barked. "Ok, We're ready when you two are."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Hero looked at the tornado wided eyed then brought mizukami back to his hand and aimed it at the tornado "Release" Mizukami let out a roaring blast of water with iceshard in it that would easily tear up a burst of air and it did "This is pointless" Hero and his toad then left the gates

i3 tails Yagura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:21 am

jedimastersonic
((for one i had activated sharingan when i got here, you should stop complaining so much, your only making it harder on yourself...and stealing ninja from cloud is gonna be the death of you, and you cant move because kiyoshi trapt you.))

The dragon roared and the lightning was gone.the dragon covored jedi and then jedi got on Tenka. "any plans?"

((THE DAMNED JUTSU STARTED BEFORE YOU GOT HERE AND WHEN YOU LEFT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT IS STILL THERE... HOW IN GODS NAME DO YOU KNOW IT WAS A GENJUTSU...
OH I CAN KEEP ARGUING FOR 20 PAGES MAN CAUSE...I HAVE ASK HECTOR AND DEATH GOD MITO...
DUMB DUMB A CLONE CANNOT SUMMON!!!
I CAN SUMMON MY PUPPETS CAUSE OF THE WRITINGS ON THE DAMNED SCROLL YOU DID NOT USE A DAMNED SCROLL YOU DONT SUMMON BY MAKING SEALS!!!!

I USED MASUMI'S ATTACK TO DOGE KIYOSHI THE HAMMER SENT ME FLYING AWAY AS PARTS AWAY FROM THE ATTACKS.... IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL

Umm ok I'll be in my puppet workshop it is always where I go when I take a body so there so that your search will go to the correct place since well my poison and sand with my scent are all over the place It is logical for you to find me quickly))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 am

((*sigh* whatever.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:25 am

Daisuke appeared back at the gate. He saw the tremendous damage, done both in front of the gate and to the village. He hopped off the wall and frowned, looking to Raheeno and Kayo.

He bowed only to the rank minority and said, "Who do we have rallied for this mission, Raikage-sama?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Rahenno turned to Disuke. "We have Masumi, Kiyoshi, and you and Jedi if you all wish to go." He said turning to everyone.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 pm

the dragons head extended to where Rahenno was. "i will meet you there, right now my real self is at leaf, go on ahead of me."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Masumi twirled her hammer once and it turned back into a staff which he placed on her back. She then stood out in the sunlight as the rays warmed her body and healed her up. "I'm ready when ever you all are." She said feeling recharged. "Though should someone stay here incase he comes back, and we miss him." masumi said since with all the high ranking ninja gone Zeramaru could loop back and blow up the whole village.

Masumi H Dekata

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 pm

"dont worry, my clone will be here, and should it be blown up i will know immediately whats going on, just get going, he could already be doing something to those two."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Rahenno nodded. "Kiyoshi catch up, when you can.". He let go of Kayo and started to tap into his Inuzuka bloodline. He sniffed the air and caught hold of Blood, Arashi, and Zeramaru's smell. Rahenno leaped towards the forest, away from the village and followed the smell, with Kayo close behind.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Masumi quickly followed behind Rahenno, on there way to save Blood and Arashi.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Kiyoshi disappeared off into the distance.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Daisuke gripped his sheathed katana and ran off after Raheeno, Masumi and Kiyoshi. He moved his mask back onto his face and looked back at cloud once more before the tree line engulfed his view.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 am

Rahenno walked back to cloud, Kayo close behind. He walked through the gates and headed to his office.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 am

Blood entered the Village and thought "What could have been damaged by Zeramaru's attack..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games