Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky smiled and leaned onto the countertop in his trademark pose, saying, "Okay, Let's not wake the guy up. He really needs his sleep. If you need anything, don't think twice about asking me, kay?"

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 pm

"Sure thing rocky" Shirou agreed. before turning back to the cougar. "Je parle un petit peu de francais.... umm... as well" He said with a chuckle. Obviously he had forgotten the word for As well.

Jackal McFluffybutt

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 am

"Umm... Taking a few words form that sentence, did you say that you dpoke a small amount of French?" He questioned, listening in. "Nonethless, I guess I should fix a meal...Wait, I've lost track of the time...What time is it?" He asked, nibbling on a cookie.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 am

Rolling over and banging his paw against the table the ferretlynx sat up. "Ow..." he said to himself in a quiet voice.

Bringing himself to the edge of the set he used his forepaws to lift himself into a standing position. Yawning, he began to walk over to Rocky and Shirou.

"If you guys are hungry let me make something for you!" Tae smiled at them.

00Shoe
Captain

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 am

"Oh, no, we're fine," Mahewa said to the ferretlynx. "We were just resuming our interlingual discussion. You can go back to your nap." She took another sip of her soda. "Besides, we've still got all these fabulous cookies," she added, indicating the pile in front of her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No, no Tae. スリープ状態に入る ." He said. "If anyone gets hungry, then I'll fix it. Besides, I doubt anyone will get hungry. I was going to fix something myself, for myself." He lifted him and placed him back where he was.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:17 pm

"Hey!" Tae giggled. "You can't just pick me up like that!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 pm

User Image

Kai walked past the cafe he had seen a million times, but had never got around to visiting. He looked at his watch "What the hell, I've got nothing better to do...". Walking in, he chose a seat near the window and glanced at the drinks menu "Damn" he said quietly "They don't have sake, guess I'll order a hot chocolate".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Shirou smiled taking a cookie. personally he would have liked a sandwich but didn't want to ask in case he sounded rude. "Yeah I can talk a little bit of french, not too much." he admitted with a smile, feeling proud for his lingual prowess.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Kai approached the counter "Is this where I can place my order?" he asked. "If so, could I please have a hot chocolate?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:26 am

Rocky laughed quietly, saying, "Uh, Yeah I can! I just did!" He then lobbed him lightly onto the booth. "Now, you get some sleep. I'll handle this." He then materialized an apron that said, "Hot stuff coming through!" He walked behind the counter and leaned onto it saying, "Welcome to the HTC. A hot chocolate, yes? Coming right up. I'll fix it fresh!" He wnet back into the kitchen and grabbed a Hershey bar and melted it with his paw, then poured a small amount of water into the glass, making it more liqid-y. He then took it outside and handed it to the custtomer. "Here ya go!"

((Shirou, your name mede me ROFL SO hard! XDDD))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Tae walked watched from the side of the cafe. "Rocky! We have perfectly good powder for making chocolate milk. No need to get your paw all sticky!" he chuckled.

00Shoe
Captain

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 pm

"Hey everyone." Dimitris annoucned coming from his back room rubbing his eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Mahewa smiled at the newcomer. "Hey, Dimitris. Welcome back!" She polished off her soda with one last sip. Almost automatically, she raised the empty bottle to her lips and blew a loud but pure note on it.

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm

((my friend nicknamed me that, so I thought I should change this name to it ^. .^))
Shirou smiled as he bit into a cookie. he gave Dimitris a wave and chuckled at rocky who made... interesting hot chocolate. He swallowed the cookie peice and looked up. "you guys have a surprisingly clean ceiling..." he noted teasingly.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games