Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Kenshin moved quickly as he was needed somewhere else.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:10 pm

De-Vaughn07

Zeno jumps up and rubs his left eye. The sharingan was causing more of a strain on his chakra-maybe he should use it no longer in the technique. He decided on that and pulled the cloud headband back down over his sharingan and gathered the chakra once more. 18.50

The left chakra becomes visible first, and Zeno applies lightning chakra to the right as it was in the process of gathering chakra. The lightning chakra then channeled from the right to Zeno's left hand, as did the chakra, evenly seperating in half to the right. 19.50

As the chakra continued to pour out, the lightning chakra caused more volts of electricity to shoot out with each bolt multiple times as the chakra swirled harshly. 20.50

The lightning formed a ring once more below Zeno as it normally should, and it charges up more power that is then channeled into each palm as Zeno prepares to shape them. 21.50

The lightning expanded and prepared to explode, but Zeno retained the growing mass of power. 22.50

The ring of lightning began to suck pressure from the air, swirling it even more violently. 23.50

The two visible masses of chakra were now enlarged blobs of lightning-attracting magnets. As the Lightning from the ring channeled into each evenly, they took on the appearance of a true Raikiri, even in both hands. 24.50

Zeno finally completed charging the chakra and the lightning as well. Now, he prepared to shape them. 25.50

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Zeno dissapeared in a puff of smoke, making sure to leave the earth clone there with the students.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Since Blood has rested he decsided he should learn the last jutsu in the scroll and said "Lets see here... Ahhh the Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique) "
He generated electricity but it did not turn to light, it just became energy that surged around him. so he tried to do some handsigns so it would turn to light.

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Blood started to light up but he thought it was not blinding, so he increased the chakra so he would light up more
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 pm

He slowly began to light up and when he finished he was so light that he blinded a nearby cat and said "oops sorry mr.cat" and said "Ok i think its done" so he tried it and did a handsign and he was as bright as the sun and said "ok im done with the scroll... time to help ami... but first a quick nap" and he fell asleep

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:30 pm

When he woke up he saw everyone was busy so he decided sice he was done to go to the academy to see how ot is and maybe inquire about the genin exams so he left leaving a lightning clone behind
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 pm

(umm, i was assigned to promote you three...thats why I had you all learn the three jutsu-those were the requirements. all we were doing was waiting for Hisashi and Mai to finish learning three jutsu,,,)

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:33 pm

((O so there ARE MO gennin exams?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:44 pm

(not neccesarily)

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm

((O so you would administer our exam...))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Blood arrived in the place and noticed eveyone was working hard so he lept into a tree and slept

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm

(Ill answer this way smile
The earthen clone Zeno had left behind shot a shuriken a few inches from Blood's face atop the tree branch. As he dropped to the ground, the clone reached into its weapon sack and pulled out three custom cloud village headbands. One red in color, one gold in color, and one blue in color, as opposed to his purple headband. "Go on-pick one. You've met the requirements to become a Genin, and once these other two complete their training, we can begin operating as a squad." It said smiling and holding out each headband, waiting for Blood to pick.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Blood said "wow... nice headbands but i think those shuriken went a few inches lower that what you saw but i doubt a person with the sharigan would have a mis shot " Blood laughed and said "I pick hhhmmm the red or the Gold??" "Ill get the Red so it shows that I am also a Sharingan user" and then shouted "Finally im a gennin!"

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 pm

((not the meanest way to wake someone up... I woke a guy up by staring into his eyes with my mangekyo on he opens eyes straight into a genjutsu where i kept crushing his body slowly using sand))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games