Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Growling softly Haru moves away from Charles neck and looking over at Baki some blood running down the side of her mouth. "We have no reason to change you into us, and we do not change those that we do not belive are worth of it and those who we do not like" she say's before licking her lips. "Now if you don't mind bandaging the cut so I don't attack you that would be great" she say's as her eyes slowly turn from the crimson red to there natural blue.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:40 pm

charles then chlenced up a little and said"you i would stop you haru"

copycat4756

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 pm

"bite me"baki said in anger"change me please" baki said smiling
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 am

Sighing Haru stretches before disappearing for a few seconds then re-appearing in normal clothes. Passing her fingers through her hair she looks back at Baki "Never" she say's before appearing before him and almost doing a movement where she was smelling him. She was trying to figure out if his blood would be good or not.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:18 pm

"why"baki was confused after all his blood type was OO the rarest of all blood types.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 am

"Because you're an idiot who doesn't anything about us, and you should treasure your human life it's the most precious thing one person can have, immortality is forever but you're human life isn't" she sya's before patting him on the cheek and walking back over to Charles.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 pm

"my human life is worthless I am the strongest human on earth and no one dares to challenge me in hand to hand combat, because they know that I'm the best" baki said now cooling down "oh and by the way, I know more about vampires than you think I know. just about your weakness to sunlight, matter of fact I think I've killed a vampire before." baki laughed a psychotic laugh so strange that it sent chills down every ones spine. "oh and another thing your species is the only one that I can manage to call you an actual challenge your friend charles there has only realized the easy side of me you see the whole time I was testing him but now that I know he is a worthy opponent I may be able to fight him" baki smiled and wiped the blood off his body only to reveal that they had already been healed.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Shaking her head Haru starts laughing holding her stomach a bit as she laughs enough that it starts to hurt her stomach. Calming down a bit she looks over at Baki, "You have no clue of our weaknesses as we are not all the same and you do not know what we can do, the one you supposedly killed was most likely very weak. My family is not" she say's before she eyes turn back to crimson red. To her he was just becoming a very annoyance that she wanted to get rid of as soon as possible. "And I tell you this right now anyone in this house hold you tries to change you or does I shall kill them personally then come after you" Haru say's.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:20 pm

"the vampire I killed was very very strong actually and if I were to be changed into a vampire my strength would be multiplied by 100's. if I am the strongest human being now than when I get changed I will be the strongest creature to have ever walked the earth." baki smiled "matter of fact look at your arm." baki than pointed out that while he was doing his speech he had withdrawn blood from her and flicked at the tip of the vampires blood in the syringe he than injected the syringe into himself and began yelping in pain and foaming at the mouth fell to the ground his veins became purple and his eye's became blood red his skin a pale white. and when it was all over he opened his eyes and got off of the floor. baki smiled "what wonderful feeling"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 pm

alexander hiss seeing take the blood and hearing the hisses of others " just another rouge for me to kill " alex eyes go purple with a tent of green " as my aunty had said were all DIFFERENT NOT ONE OF US HERE HAS THE SAME ABLILIETS FOR APURPOUS IT BECAUSE OF HUMANS LIKE YOU TRUNED ROUGE!" alexander went ridged " ive never been more angery in my life before " riples started going tho his body alexander body look like it was shimmering
alice finaly spoken "leave now while you still have a chance roge " alices hisses " you have no idea of what youve unleashed or caused here today "
selena could take this mockery anymore "ENOUGH ROUGE LEAVE THIS HOUSE OR I SWEAR ON THE HEAD OF MY DEAD HUMAN MOTHER I WILL SLAY YOU WHERE YOU STAND !!" selena eyes go compeletly blacked out " your lucky the master isnt here he wouldnt talerate such behavor inhis mannor !"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 am

Sighing Hari licks the blood off her arm and smiles "It's okay the effects won't last long he only injected my blood into his blood stream and I need to physically bite him to inject the venom into his blood, so really he's only feeling the effects of the blood" she say's before growling at him, her hair flying out around her as she starts probing the minds that were around her looking for information and a way to slowly get into Baki's head as she watched him.

(not to be rude or anything but do you not know that vampires have to bite a human to chagne them)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:54 pm

charles laughed and said"you guys arnt to bright exspssialy him all our blood can do is poision him it is a special venom that we make when we need it so if anything...he is just going to die"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:22 pm

"Exactly" she say's as she slowly makes her way into Baki's head finding out different things about him. "You should never mess with a family of vampires as we can all become very aggressive if we feel threatened" Haru say's as she growls at him to show just how aggressive she could get.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:32 pm

charles simoly smirked and laughed at the baki kid as he knew he was dieing

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Walking over to Selenia Haru smiles and puts her hand on her shoulder. "Selenia calm down please, do not do anything that could get you or the rest of us killed by hunters" she says as she looked her friend in the eye and easily getting into her head and setting calming emotions"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games