Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I understand that sweetie. And Hunter, he loves you too. A lot." She could see that much. "I know its not fair honey, but see," Veronica sighed.
"You're still very young," Amelia was crying...Veronica felt really bad too. Normally, kids didn't have this affect on her. She was just jealous of them but now, Amelia was crying and she saw it as being directly her fault. It kinda hit her hard.
"And... Hunter is a bit too old for you. That, and considering how pretty you are I think you could find someone thats your age, and cuter than Hunter," She smiled sweetly.

Yeah, no, not even possible.

||ahahahah! truee!||  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:20 am
Evoblack
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin wandered outside a few minutes later. She felt well rested, so she decided to go and look for Dylan. He couldn't be far, but she had to take it easy on herself because of Emily.

The wind blew her way. She smelled Dylan on the breeze and followed it to the mountain range farther north. "Dylan?" she murmured softly.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:25 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan had fallen to his knees. He knew he was being super dramatic but he just felt so freaking stressed out. Between becoming a newborn and having to deal with the bloodlust and becoming a husband and father all at the same time..

Yeah, he was losing his mind.
He heard his name, but just barely.
s**t, really?
Ravin had come out all this way?

Dylan looked around, hmm, it'd take too long to run down the mountain.. so.
Dylan jumped off the top. Mind you, this mountain was too high for humans to breathe as well- Since it was near to the one that Hunter had taken Veronica to.

He landed next to her.
"Baby, why'd you come all this way?"

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:56 pm
blaugh  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:50 pm
[[hello, lovely Samantha! ^^]]

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin glanced up and smiled as Dylan landed next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder, still holding the rose he'd given her before. "I wanted to spend some time with you. I was a little lonely."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well, but, you.. you're pregnant baby and..." Dylan sighed and pulled her to him. She still had the rose in her hand.
He kissed the top of you head.
"You should be resting.."

||hey girl hey!||
||sooo have we figured out what we're doing bout Ravie's death and stuffff?||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:27 pm
[[hmm, how about Ravin lives for a while? but then she just dies from lack of blood? I want her to see her own child grow up a little. Emily'll grow FAST.]]

Ravin Black

User Image"Dylan, Dylan," she murmured, leaning up to peck him on the lips. "I rested. Believe me, I rested enough. I can't lounge around all the time. I need to do things. Sitting around all the time isn't healthy."

Her lips grazed down his chest to his beautiful muscles. Ravin kneaded them lovingly.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:48 pm
wahmbulance  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"Hmmm just a little lucky." He said against her skin.

As she left him for a moment he felt lost, but as she merely turned to face him he smiled. Nuzzling her nose back he chuckled. Hide was enjoying their new affections. Maybe a little too much, but he knew it wasnt just him. He hoped.

As she spoke he listened. As she moved he moved, as she breathed he inhaled. Hide was quick to learn. Seeing her reaction from the folds of his lashes he did it again this time nipping her a bit with his teeth.

Hide's arms wrapped around her waist and cradled her back. He held her with teh utmost care.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeah, but still. You don't wanna upset the baby or anything,"
Yeah? What?..
He really should'a went to that child development class more often.

Though, he hadn't planned on early parenthood.
She was teasing him, "Ravin," He protested a bit.

||im not really particial to her dying.. :S because then Dylan has to die.. soo..||
||but like, then Hunter and Veronica take in Emily and... soo yeah it'd be chill i guess :S||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:49 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She laughed softly at his words. Airi loved the feel of him against her. It was so right for them to be this close. She breathed in the scent of his skin and breathed out a sigh. Hide nearly did everything that she did, but she hardly cared. It was if they were one now.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, cradling her quite carefully. Was he afraid that she'd break? Hardly. She was one of the strongest creatures on the planet. All thoughts of this, though, were washed away once he started nipping at her neck. Airi sighed, a half-moan caught somewhere inbetween. "Hide-kun," she breathed, leaning more into him. "Mhmmm..."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm
[[would you rather leave Ravin alive?]]

Ravin Black

User Image"Dylan," she murmured, traveling her lips back up to his. "Kiss me. Please." Her eyes were soft as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pecked his lips softly, running her hands down over his muscles once again.

"Please."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan wanted to kiss her. That was the problem.
He did not want to accidently hurt his baby. That could be deathly- Literally.
It just, it wouldn't be good. Or safe.
"Ravin," He felt her lips on his and she begged him again.
"Ravin, its never just a kiss though. It always turns into more and there's the proof." He glanced down at her stomach.

||well yeah, but like- her dying would be more fun for the roleplay^^||  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:10 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageIt was no use. He wouldn't relent. Nodding sadly, Ravin pulled away. She rose to her feet and turned in the direction of the house. "Then... I'll see you when you return."

She was amongst the trees and returned home. It had grown dark. Night was upon them. Ravin laid down onto the couch and slipped her hand over her stomach. The baby kicked uncomfortably, wanting her father.

"Shh, sweetie," she murmured to her growing child. "He'll come. He'll come."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 pm
"But he doesn't love me like he love you!!!" she sniffles and pouted a little more. Amelia then looked up at Veronica, her dark lashes still wet from her crying. "But I'm older than you!" She was, by about double. Demons mature at a slower rate than humans. Amelia was upset, really upset. She glared at the floor, burning a small hole in it in the process. "But I don't like the boys my age! They're icky. And they always pull my tail and tease me!!!"

((Sorry guys I've been super busy and didn't log off >.< also tommorow I won't be on like at all prom tommorow!!! -squee!!!!-))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games