Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am
Genkawolf

I mean... He has pretty much burned bridges with everyone. Maybe make a new character?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 am
yo punny nut

User Image

emotion_awesome

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:54 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

I mean... He has pretty much burned bridges with everyone. Maybe make a new character?

Most people he has interacted with went inactive even when plans are made about them. No thanks, it would another Kenzie situation and be a bad idea for him to have a pet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 am
Genkawolf

I know, but I'm saying even the people that haven't gone inactive or quit the Guild, it's not like there's really a fresh opening for him to rekindle a friendship. But! I know you might be pretty attached to Patrick, and it can be hard getting rid of a character you've used for years. Just a thought. I more so meant replacing him with someone new, not so much being friends with Patrick.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

I know, but I'm saying even the people that haven't gone inactive or quit the Guild, it's not like there's really a fresh opening for him to rekindle a friendship. But! I know you might be pretty attached to Patrick, and it can be hard getting rid of a character you've used for years. Just a thought. I more so meant replacing him with someone new, not so much being friends with Patrick.

not looking to rekindle old friendships with old acquaintances. One rp day, with one or two people would be fine with him to fill in the time. No thanks about starting over with a different character. Even if Patrick retires, which supposed to happen until after his third year/adult appearance change, doubt there will be any improvements.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:06 pm
Genkawolf

Lol, you take things so literally, silly.
I don't mean to say he has to. It's just an example of what I mean.

Wellp! Good luck on his/your ventures then.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:56 am
*waves* 'ello everyone! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:48 pm
JayyLee10
*waves* 'ello everyone! XD
Hello!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:13 am
So-- yesterday was super embarrassing???

I didn't know it wasn't right to lie down after drinking so much alcohol??

And like-- my eyes blacked out after I stood up too quickly-- and by the time I came to, I puked on the floor already???

God save me pls-

/creiiiii

the good thing was it was at my friend's hostel. The bad thing was it was in my friend's room-- |D but at least I cleaned it up tho-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:02 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

Lol, you take things so literally, silly.
I don't mean to say he has to. It's just an example of what I mean.

Wellp! Good luck on his/your ventures then.

She says still in the guild and agreed to a meeting on the school campus, so I made sure to get my character there. About two days in rl, just send a pm saying she quit the guild going back on her word, not the first person to agree to a character interaction then bail, quit then respond to second wave of attempts to contact like that. Hope its okay with you that I delete the post in the school garden and edit the exit post of the place he was. Don't think it would be any point in having he search for character that isn't' going to be found.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:29 pm
*has two brilliant ideas for new characters*
*can't find good enough faceclaims for them*
emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:51 am
tol n floofy

Oh man, I've been there plenty of times. emotion_donotwant It's the worst.
Or in my situation now, I found the image and have a basic idea, but I just can't seem to come up with the right personality/bio for the character. emotion_0A0

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 am
Genkawolf

That sucks. :T
I'm not too sure what to tell you other than my previous vice of replacing the character and making a new one. Or just keep trying with different people. That being said, you're always welcome to say something different than them just "disappearing" or "bailing". Like maybe they moved back home and left on good terms or something. But, it's just a suggestion.

And yeah, deleting the post was fine. No big deal. Other than that, maybe try the wanted RP partner forum again?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:32 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Genkawolf

That sucks. :T
I'm not too sure what to tell you other than my previous vice of replacing the character and making a new one. Or just keep trying with different people. That being said, you're always welcome to say something different than them just "disappearing" or "bailing". Like maybe they moved back home and left on good terms or something. But, it's just a suggestion.

And yeah, deleting the post was fine. No big deal. Other than that, maybe try the wanted RP partner forum again?

I would rather stick with disappear, that way it will stay vague and go into unnecessary detail without the other's permission/input. that forum never really work out for me, I will stick with the people Patrick knows of, since he has a few left in that guild.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:42 am
Genkawolf

True, but I guess to me, it doesn't matter if you have their input or not considering they're the ones that abandoned your character without much notice.

That and I mean, you can always pick someone in the wanted RP partner forum. You don't always have to wait for someone to come to you.

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games