Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Germans are pretty damn crazy..

But they make some pretty cool music :3

Gotta love Industrial. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Galladonsfire
Tak-Jak
Crazy Germans.

blaugh

I'll tell you another crazy German...

Friedrich Nietzsche

German Philosopher but believer in the human will to power

his sister sells his knowledge to the Nazi's after he dies for personal fame and fame of his books.

many interpret him as a Nazi himself, yet he only wanted people to step away from the religious beliefs we hold today and think on our own superhuman powers of the will. He was known as a genius at a young age of 24 I believe it was.

Brilliant man I am currently reading his works atm. Good read if anyone is interested!  

Galladonsfire

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:47 pm
Italian and French music is better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:54 pm
Tak-Jak
Kirby, saying that really does not make me want to talk to you.

The word family makes me run in the opposite direction.

I'm sorry, Rem. ): That's just my word for it. I dunno what I'd call it, but I've never had anything like it before.

Germans are pretty BA. ^.^ But Japanese music owns, don't even people. Of course, i've only heard a few French, Italian, and German songs, and hafl of them were classical....

Rock me Amadeus heart  

KirbyVictorious

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:55 pm
I love Nietzsche, that man was a genius. Many of my favorite quotes come from him.. especially:

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."

I got some of his work laying around, I really need to sit down and read it.. but its the kind of stuff that is really hard to digest while in class.. which is where I do most of my reading xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 pm
Ugh, I know what you mean: my life with Jose Saramago. I can only read a few paragraphs of his work at a time, very confusing to my poor brain (and a paragraph with him can last three pages x.x).

Owwwwww, headache.  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:11 pm
oooh thats awesome! I am currently reading one of his books called The Will to Power its somewhat easy to understand but I think I can handle it... haha I think I know where your name came from now.. |: P

Friedrich Nietzsche: "God is Dead"

If anyone can interpret the deeper meaning of that then you get a cookie razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:14 pm
KirbyVictorious
Ugh, I know what you mean: my life with Jose Saramago. I can only read a few paragraphs of his work at a time, very confusing to my poor brain (and a paragraph with him can last three pages x.x).

Owwwwww, headache.

Never heard of him D:  

xXxFollowMexXx

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:16 pm
KirbyVictorious

Owwwwww, headache.

aye same haven't heard i'll give em a look see  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:18 pm
Galladonsfire
oooh thats awesome! I am currently reading one of his books called The Will to Power its somewhat easy to understand but I think I can handle it... haha I think I know where your name came from now.. |: P

Friedrich Nietzsche: "God is Dead"

If anyone can interpret the deeper meaning of that then you get a cookie razz

Well Nietzsche was one of the first people to basically define Nihilism, though he said it would destroy mankind, didn't necessarily support it xD  

xXxFollowMexXx

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:24 pm
aye I figured it might be a satirical view to your name and such but meh my guesses are usually off anyhow.

He also mentioned that it was used as a false belief, personally I haven't read much into his chapter discussing that because the chapter talking of his view on religion peaked my curiosity even more.

When I read into his chapter speaking on religion it really inspired me into learning more of his ways of thinking..

......amazing.... simply amazing thinker.....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 pm
Matt is beckoning me to come to bed, so I am leaving for the night.

Goodnight everyone.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm
Tak-Jak
Matt is beckoning me to come to bed, so I am leaving for the night.

Goodnight everyone.

pleasant dreams! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:43 pm
rolleyes try to get some sleep in between, 'kay?

:XP:  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:14 pm
KirbyVictorious
rolleyes try to get some sleep in between, 'kay?

:XP:

hahahaha she totally called that one xd  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games