Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:11 pm
Talon StarDrifter
Gale OverDrive
Talon StarDrifter
Gale OverDrive
Yo no hablo Espanol. And I assume you're talking about the smaller gif?

XD Yes. No habla espanol? Pero acaba de escribir a máquina en espanol.

biggrin That last part wasn't important, so if you really don't speak Spanish, don't mind it.

I only know a few words because my native language (Tagalog, from the Philippines) has spanish words and roots.

But . . .something . . .write . . .machine . . . or is that hand? @_@

*brain 'splodes*

O noes!

-cleans up the mess while explaining-

I said: You don't speak Spanish? But you just typed in Spanish.

biggrin

Does that help?

I knew I got the gist of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Gale OverDrive
Due to pressing issues with Yoder's current predicament. I'm hard-pressed to think about continuing Shin'o without him, or the other people who I don't seem to see around anymore.

Then don't. If you decide to delay a continuation, we will wait. If you choose to start over, we shall create a new, better Shin'o with you.

Tana, Aerynn's dream sequence will reveal Simon's new self to her. I hope you don't mind.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:04 pm
Like psychic insight? Go ahead.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:16 pm
I joined Isle de Gambino like last year. I really don't give a hoot; I just like the color blue.

If you'd like a more descriptive image of what a (read: my) falling dream is like, allow me:
Quote:
Basically, it is the strongest of apparent wind wipping on the entire front surface of your body (most falling dreams involve someone falling in a belly-flop-like orientation). Darkness is all around, and scattered lights adorn the ground below. Everything is too dark or fuzzy to really see any detail. It does seem like you are falling off of a building in a big city, because you are quite high up and buildings seem to surround you on all sides. You never truly get closer to the ground, and you feel no fear while dropping. An odd silence is over all; you can't speak, and the wind is the only sound. The surreal atmosphere is without a temperature and you can't see your body. At the same time, it is almost as if you are gazing at your body from a distant vantage point. Everything feels like it is in slow motion and the wind of motion is so defined. Also, no color is truly present. It continues for an indefinite amount of time until you awaken. often with a coldsweat, palpatations, and scared out of your mind. THAT is my falling dream, and it haunts me endlessly. I hate and love it. It is annoying, but it is also familiar. That which is always there is a source of comfort, regardless of the subject matter. You want them to stop, yet you wish you were always having that dream every hour of the day. You begin to question everything, but the eventual apathy becomes more prominent. I suppose you could call the sentiments emo/angsty, and you would probably be correct. Still, dreams are something of a refuge for a person. If one doesn't feel safe within the bounds of their most private and subconcious of thoughts, then how can one ever be confident? The part of you that is uncontrollable almost taunts you. Maybe I'm just crazy here, babbling on about some nearly meaningless dream. It has never affected my real life, but my thoughts go back to it in the quiet moments.

@Gale: You could continue Shino and then kill my character when the time comes. If you think a restart is in order, then so be it. There are other players missing by now.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 pm
Me thinks I'll just restart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 pm
No problem. Shino, being officially dead, is now archived. smile
Is FE going to continue or be archived?  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 pm
Hi! I just joined the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:56 pm
Welcome to the RPR, Serena.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:56 pm
Thank you, thanks for being allowed in  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:04 pm
Yoder

I think so . . . too bad. I had high hopes for that one crying .  

Gale OverDrive

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:06 pm
would anyone recommend where would be a nice place to start? Do I need to post my character anywhere.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:12 pm
Welcome Serena!

You need to apply to a specific roleplay first, before you post any characters. Since each roleplay thread is different, I recommend reading through them first before deciding which to join. Good luck!

Gosh, I'm tired. I wish it would rain.  

Cobalt

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm
Gale OverDrive
Yoder

I think so . . . too bad. I had high hopes for that one crying .

As did I. I'll let you archive FE when you decide to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 pm
Cobalt
Welcome Serena!

You need to apply to a specific roleplay first, before you post any characters. Since each roleplay thread is different, I recommend reading through them first before deciding which to join. Good luck!

Gosh, I'm tired. I wish it would rain.

okis thanks a lot!  

Serena of Pretensa

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:35 pm
You know, guys, I'm kinda maybe sorta possibly thinking about starting up a roleplay in here. I've never done this before, but I feel like I need to grow in my skills, and this might be the next step. (Besides, I haven't roleplayed in here in FAR too long!)

So. Let me know if any of the following interests anybody:

+ Steampunk (really don't have much of a clue with this genre, but I've been dying to try roleplaying it, and I would luff helpers :3)
+ Assassins or Elite Police Force of some sort
+ Future/Sci-Fi
+ Space Pirates?
+ Cyberpunk/Cyborgs/Biomechanical Humanoids (could combine with Assassins/Police for a somewhat Ghost in the Shell type thingy, but not necessarily)

As I've said, this is still a maybe. I may add to the list of possibilities, too. Thoughts? I need to go sleepy-bye now, but I'll be back tomorrow. :3 Goodnight kids!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games