Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Rockgirl809
oh wow and u think its that easy? its just like...yea not a good example, but like the guy im goin out with his name is miles and the otha guy i like his name is alex (its 4 short)

I know what you mean,i like three girls and can have any of them,but i like them each for diffrent reasons at the others dont have and its just so hard
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

WereWeasels
Rockgirl809
oh wow and u think its that easy? its just like...yea not a good example, but like the guy im goin out with his name is miles and the otha guy i like his name is alex (its 4 short)

Well I suppose you don't really love them. You like them, but not love. When you love somebody, everyone else will pale in comparison to that person.

This applies to you as well Kai

WereWeasels

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Like i love Miles with all my heart like he is everythin i wanted but i just like alex too but I love Miles more
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Rockgirl809
Like i love Miles with all my heart like he is everythin i wanted but i just like alex too but I love Miles more

Then I'm sure you know what to do.

WereWeasels

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm

The one i like the most has a bf xd She wont talk to me when hes arround either.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 pm

KaiKousecgen
The one i like the most has a bf xd She wont talk to me when hes arround either.

Wow, what a mess you two are in. So you are saying she likes you, but has a boyfriend which she doesn't like as much?

WereWeasels

FullbusterOrleans

Sigh...

hehe stare no i dont... cry im really sad now...

Rockgirl809

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 pm

WereWeasels
KaiKousecgen

Wow, what a mess you two are in. So you are saying she likes you, but has a boyfriend which she doesn't like as much?

She wasnt one of the three i was talking about,shes the forth.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Rockgirl809
hehe stare no i dont... cry im really sad now...

What do you mean you don't? You say you like this Miles fellow more than this Alex person, and you are going out with Miles. I suggest you resume your activity with Miles. As you spend time together, you may start to like him even more and Alex even less.

WereWeasels

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 pm

What he said
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 pm

I agree with Were. And if the feelings don't disappear do what's not only right for you but for the guy.

FullbusterOrleans

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 pm

@Kai: dammm dude
@Were: yea well they have all my things what i wanna see in a guy there both sweet,awsome,cute,cool,awsome to tlk 2,awsome personailty and some others
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:45 pm

KaiKousecgen
WereWeasels
KaiKousecgen

She wasnt one of the three i was talking about,shes the forth.

Oh that's an even bigger mess. If she doesn't talk to you when her boyfriend is around however, it may mean that she has some feelings towards you, and is ashamed about it since she has a boyfriend, so she reacts by simply not talking to you when he's around, to make the both of you think that she doesn't have any feeling's towards you. You may want to consider hanging out with her more often. Time can only make her get to know you more, and possibly like you even more as well.

WereWeasels

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Happy subject change.

Isn't that android class awesome lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games