Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm
You are so right Kensislayer in guilds i join people leave and the Rp dies and im tired of that lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm
Kensi, the Directory's a good place to start, as already mentioned. All the current roleplays are divided into categories, making everything much easier. :3

I'm only in three roleplays at the moment, a wild-cat roleplay, a medieval-fantasy like roleplay and a teen DNA roleplay. xd

As for romance, I've never been in a roleplay which centers around romance, but I've been in quite a few where romance plays a key-role, if not the most important. XD

waveh_xo

kensislayer

950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:37 pm
lets say for my name it will be jack sking an alias of course...i joined 3 years ago a thing that sucks is that my friend who quit has still got 2 acient katanas in his avi and i want them!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 pm
I enjoy the romance except when it's an Rp on just pure romance well that gets kinda boring lol you kinda know whats going to happen  

Serena of Pretensa

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 pm
Oh, my bad Kensi. WELCOME!

Serena, if you like medieval or fantasy, you should join the 'Turmoil in Faerie' RP. But if you really wanna see all your choices, the Directory would be the best place to look. wink Thanks to Kiki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:41 pm
the full metal alchemist was pretty mature for the show it was and i agree romance based rps go nowhere but pleasure the um well mostly lonely people to be frank but not all  

kensislayer

950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:43 pm
Okay, that was a little hard to decipher, Kensi. Would you mind putting in a period or comma somewhere next time? I'm sorry, but it's just hard to read... >>;;

Anywho, yeah, FMA was is teh bomb. <3

As for romance RPs, I personally think nothing's wrong with them [<--- because she's in one... sweatdrop ], but that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:46 pm
sorry fo my illiteracy sweatdrop . I have nothing against them i was just stating my observation.fma was a great show but death note blows it out of the water!  

kensislayer

950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 pm
Thanks Talon I love that directory *o*. Romance is nice to read lol, but I usually never have gone far with romance in Rp's due to the fact that they die lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:49 pm
It is sad to see a dying rp i have two crying [not in guild]  

kensislayer

950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lost_Realms

Total random off topic: Serena, your signature is so cute 3nodding

I like medieval and fantasy too, though I'm open to trying others. I've never been in a romance one, so not sure how it is. I'm trying one now with Talon.

No, Kensi, it's fine. It's not illiteracy. So don't worry.

Death Note? The anime was decent, but I think the manga was better. <3 Though the anime had more implied yaoi than the manga did. sweatdrop

Edit: Lost Realms! <3 Yeah, we's coo'. XD  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

kensislayer

950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:50 pm
Thanks...i havent read the mangna and whats yuri and yaoi i dont know the reference. I will follow kira and write all disbelivers in my book!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 pm
Once I'm done remodeling my FMA guild, I'll have to invite you all. Lol.
Its not really FMA... its in the same "world" with Alchemy and what not. You can't play Edward or anything.

As for romance based RPs: In my exprience its usually like... 20 girls join... and 2 guys. And ALL the girls are straight.

It blows. >.<;

Kikiama

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 pm
I raise my cup to all those rp's that died and that we loved cause they were so cool lol

Thank you Lost, it was the closest i could find to my Rp character.

I'm being more open to try different genres of Rp. I usually turn away from Vampire rp's thinking them to used up but i read one here that was like oh my god i have to participate in that one lol.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games