Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 pm
Sarium looked up and around "SO can anyone point me to the Raikage" he asked as he looked aroung confidently.

((He is accepted for the time being by snowy because Eris never repied, when she gets back it changes if she says no))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Blood looked at sarium and said "He's at his office... If you dont know where it is I can take you there" Blood then walked towards Sarium and said "Hmmm... Its the first time ive seen you... are you from another Village?"  

Bloodfang23

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Sarium smiled "Thanks I think I can make it there myself My mom gave me a map to the office for when I got here she used to live here among the uchih and im from Iwagakure". Sar smiled then walked threw the gate following his map to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:17 pm
Raziel sat in his normal spot ontop of his fathers creation that his allies called a gate. All of his weapons were on his person and so was his armor. The sun was going down as he stood cross-armed, looking out towards the horizon. It had been awhile since he was able to look out at the sunset, he had been studying the various scrolls that his father had left for him and he had almost mastered the Metaru Yami, Mikyo's Bloodline. As long as he had Mikyo's Dai-Katana he could weild and create metal at will and not worry about any attackers. His days now consisted of bordom, and lack of sleep due to his studying. But whatever the cost, his eyes still shined that bright gold that they had been shining ever since he was born.  

Oni_Soul

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 pm
pyro arrived at theh gates of the cloud "its been a long time " pyro said as he headed to Rahennos house hopeing he was home  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm
hunter jumps out a tree and gos in the village  

Aro97

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:18 am
Hisashi walked past the gates. He was wearing his headband, that's why the guards had just let him in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 pm
Teddy ran to the gates and pulled out a old Cloud hand band and showed the gaurds and told them that kid was with him and walked into the village.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm
Kazuhiko followed behind Teddy as they walked through the village so he wouldn't get taken off since he didn't have a cloud headband.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:10 pm
Teddy stopped before entering and looked at Kazuhiko "Go to wind country now" he said running off to wind country  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:12 pm
Kazuhiko sighed before turning on his heels and speeding off towards the wind country at high speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Akane arrived at the gates with her son by her side, "Let go in Joumi, eh?"  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Sora appeared in a gust of wind with his ANBU Apparel on, but the mask was hoisted onto his side. "Welcome, Lady Akane." Sora bowed in respects and turned in the direction of the eastern wing of the village, where the forest was. "I suspect you're here to see the Raikage? Unfortunately, he's busy fighting off something....something with an evil aura. At least be on your guard if you do decide to speak with Rahenno-Sama." Sora nodded and started to patrol the gates, as he had nothing better to do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 pm
De-Vaughn07

Sora appeared in a gust of wind with his ANBU Apparel on, but the mask was hoisted onto his side. "Welcome, Lady Akane." Sora bowed in respects and turned in the direction of the eastern wing of the village, where the forest was. "I suspect you're here to see the Raikage? Unfortunately, he's busy fighting off something....something with an evil aura. At least be on your guard if you do decide to speak with Rahenno-Sama." Sora nodded and started to patrol the gates, as he had nothing better to do.

((Meeeetttttaaaa Gaaaammmmeeeerrrr lol))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 pm
The Lady of Nirvana
Akane arrived at the gates with her son by her side, "Let go in Joumi, eh?"

"Ok mommy." Joumi said as his mother brought him through the gates.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games