Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Rocky laughed aloud at Tae's comment and said, "Well, if I didn't use actual chocolate, then it wouldn't be hot chocolate! Go to sleep, silly!" He then turned around and materailized a wooden traditional cup and poured some sake he materialized into it. "It's on the house."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Mahewa looked in confusion up at the ceiling, absentmindedly blowing another note on the empty bottle. "Uh...isn't it a little difficult to get a ceiling dirty?" she asked, still looking up.

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 pm

"oh trust me" Shirou responded. "it's not hard, soot, ash, lots of hard to get cinders." he responded with a smile. "well... if your a dragon or fire elemental that is X3"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:47 am

kai looked at the wierdly made drink "uhh... Thanks?" he sat down and took a sip "Not bad" he said. "could use a little milk tho".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 am

"I can help you out with that." he said running to the back room and returning with a small carton of milk. "Here you are good sir" Tae smiled.

(I just though about it, would furs find milk disgusting the same way people find milk from other humans disgusting?)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 am

((thats a good question... maybe if it wasn't from their specific speicies? or maybe they don't because they all raised on it anyway X3))
Shirou stretched and his belly gave a hungry rumble. he blushed a bit as heplaced his hands over the hungry organ. "h-hey Rocky? do you have any sandwiches?" he asked.

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am

Dimitris came into the room and looked around notcing a new face as he went into the kitchen.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm

"I could make you a sandwich hun." Tae smiled at Shirou, "What type did you want?"

00Shoe
Captain

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:22 pm

been a wile sense ive been here lol
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Uh, Hey there!))

Rocky smiled and headed back into the kitchen doing his best George Lopez impression, saying, "I got this!" As he headed back into the kitchen and began preparing a large club sandwich with some special spices that were specially made for dragons. He came back out smiling and the sandwich on a large platter. "Here's your sammich!"

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~

LimberNimbleShadow

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 pm

hi how are you
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

( Sorry guys, I got pulled away on a last minuite family emergency. I needed to leave the state. Well, I am back!)

Leo, The pure white lion walked back into the cafe, almost over his fear of crowds, and now wind ruffled fur. His Ipod was playing Already gone by Crossfade by now.

Leo sat in the seat he occupied earlier, in the isolated area of the Cafe. Leo turned his Ipod off and took his hood off. Leo yawned some.

(Leo is such an unorigional name >.< Can anyone give me a new one for Leo? Not Leon. :c )

Reapers_life

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Walking over to the white lion that had just entered the cafe Taelyn fluffed up his gown to look presentable.

"Hi there, welcome to the Cafe - My name is Taelyn and I am the owner of this fine establishment. Is there anything I might get for you?" he smiled brightly.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:35 pm

((OOH! Syrus! ))
Rocky felt a small pang of fear entering the cafe, but it was too small to bother him. He smiled and called, "Welcome to the cafe!...Tae, I thought you were sleepy? What did you drink?

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 pm

"Oh nothing much. There was some green juice or something left in a glass on the bar. I was thirsty and thought nothing of it. Why? Should I be worried?" he said with a bit of a worried look on his face.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games