Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:30 pm

charles sighed and sat down and said"o dont why get why they are so attracted to us"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 pm

"They are attracted to us becasue they find us so interesting and they read so many vampire books that they get these ideas that we will change them in an instant" she say's while following him. "They only know the lies the authors tell of us, and humans want to see if what they read is true or not"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm

"I am not attracted to your kind, I am attracted to being the strongest man on earth" baki laughed as he numbly climbed up from the ground he looked up and though of course vampire venom changes you not the blood baki new now what he had to do. baki smiled once he had an idea "I have a proposition how about I get rid of your vampire hunters for you" baki smiled looking across at the female vampire.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 pm

"you know i could dothat by my self"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Hearing what he had to say for a moment she lookes a bit interested before she hissed and bared her fangs at him. "We have no need of your help with the hunters we can deal with them ourselves" she say's before sitting down on the arm of the chair Charles was sitting in. Putting her hand over her mouth Haru yawns softly as she started to feel the pull of the sun as it started to approach.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:27 pm

charles sighed and suddenly every thing was inside

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm

"Sun is going to be coming up soon, and I need sleep" she say's with another yawn as she closes her eyes for a moment.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 pm

"you have no Idea on how I can take your slayers out, besides your losses would be shorter as well. you should know that they have advanced upgraded weapons that can pierce the skin a vampire so fast that in 0.1 seconds your body will turn to into dust. they have grenades that outburst sunlight ultra violet radiation similar to the type that the sun releases. being big headed and ignorant will not help you in this situation instead it will just get you killed. their armor is made holy blessed silver and allows the user to move at the same pace of the vampire infront of him/her" baki smiled and waited for them to respond.

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Looking at him, she growls deeply before bitting back all the remarks her had to say. Taking a breath she calms down and focuses "How do you know all this... if you have lead a hunter here and as in association with them then you have just signed your death wish" Haru said before licking her lips and standing up again to stretch. Sighing a bow and quiver of arrows appear on her back and two katana's at her hip. She never had them appear unless she was going to use them.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:08 pm

charles sighed and said"he is lying...they would never steep that low...besides i know them"

copycat4756

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 pm

"do not say words you may regret vampires I work for the government and I was sent over a year ago to spy on the vampire slayer association, but now I know there is so much more to it than what I thought I new" baki took a badge out of his pocket and threw it towards the vampires. "sides the vampire association has better weapons since last time because they have better funding. from what I've heard their armors have made them virtually indestructible, very very hard to kill.choose what you want to do now but my offer still lasts, I suggest you accept because the VS assn. has enough fundings to turn you mansion into a nuclear abomination." baki began walking towards the door to leave.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:16 pm

charles smiled and said"its about time you were leaving"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

"We have not caused anyone any harm in the last 300 years, so they have no reason to try and destroy our home" she say's as she looks at Baki and picks up the badge. "We have stayed under the radar of the hunters because we dont' cause any trouble and we get along very well with the citizens who live near by, no one has ever complained about us" Haru say's before sighing and throwing the badge back and imbeding it in the wall right beside his head.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 pm

baki effortlessly caught it and looked at it as he said "you fools the VP Assn. stands for the extinction of vampires. they don't really care and from the looks of your home they can be watching this very instance through satellite so yes or no choose carefully" baki than put the badge in his packet and stared down at the patterns of the floor while his side was propped up on the wall.

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm

(dont ignore my post p[lease baki and besides i know these hunters....i made them)
charles laughed and said why would we need your help"
suddenly legion appeared out of nowhere with out his shirt on
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games