Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta's clone headed off to cloud village.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:08 pm
Kale arrived at the Gate with his brother, Yumi. "Now... How about me some jutsu? eh, you Chuunin, you." He said with a smile.  

Kale Uchiha

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm
Kale Uchiha
Kale arrived at the Gate with his brother, Yumi. "Now... How about me some jutsu? eh, you Chuunin, you." He said with a smile.
((Wouldn't it make more sense if Kale was the youngest? He's the lowest rank and the last one to be made my son.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Kale Uchiha
((Wouldn't it make more sense if Kale was the youngest? He's the lowest rank and the last one to be made my son.))
(( Unless he had a late start XP ))  

Panthers7

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm
Panthers7
Dark-Ninja70
Kale Uchiha
((They all start at like 5.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Panthers7
Dark-Ninja70
Kale Uchiha
((They all start at like 5.))
[True...But then again,Yumi didn't start until 10]  

Panthers7

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 pm
(( Well, My Excuse is I failed the Exam although He passed it because He is smarter then me Intellectually. Then He Just went backwards for the next year, missing the next couple exams and Now he feels ready. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 pm
User Image (( Guess I'll post here then,lol X3))

Yumi narrowed his eyes,"Hey you left me back there!"He pipped out softly as he didn't even see his brother pass him when they got to the village entrance. Maybe Yumi was so caught up in thinking what was going on in the Old Forest his mind blinked what he was doing. Looking up to Kale Yumi tilted his head,"What sorta jutsu's do you wanna learn?"

Panthers7

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 am
"Well, When you turned Chuunin, you started learn much more then me. So... How about this, you teach me all the Fire Jutsu you know?" Kale said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:16 am
User Image Yumi smiled and nodded,"Hai....I had to....I cannot be left behind you and Onii-san,that I cannot. But,let's go to the training grounds. I think I have a couple that you can learn."He said brightly as he went into a sprint towards the grounds.

[Exit to the Training Grounds]  

Panthers7

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 am
Kale was fast after his little brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:18 pm
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Custom Sword, Average ninja tools
Reason for visiting: To see Leaf and how it has changed
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): A day, at the most.

Ryoko walked into the village as the gate was opened.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Name: Nabuko Arashi
Village: Leaf
Equipment: Basic ninja tools
Reason for visiting: im leaving
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): im leaving

Nabuko headed for the cloud village, the first destination for learning, and sight seeing. He pasted the guards and said "Mornin'" as he passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Kazuma walked back into the village, hopefully no one missed him to much, he headed immediatly to the training grounds.  

irishshamrock12

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm
Name:Austin Magaraa
Village: Cloud
Equipment: Average ninja tools
Reason for visiting: just vistiing
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): not long like an hour

Austin walked throuhg the gates and passed that guards  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games