Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Because he sees you as a sister more than anything sweetheart,"
Veronica looked her over, she was pouting again.
"I.." Oh.
"But you still look little hun." She touched her hand but pulled back when a whole burnt into the ground.
"How about I take you shopping and we'll go out all day tomorrow, just us girls, and we'll find you a cutie, ok?" She was trying.

||Yeahhh, i won't be on at all either. i got an all dayyy parrtttyxD oooh! have fun love!||  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shook his head, "No, don't..." Too late. She was already gone.
He couldn't help but feel like a complete jackass. He threw his fist into the mountain, causing the rocks to shatter all around him. He grunted, it hurt alittle bit. Well, that sucked.
He got a whiff of a nearby human and turned wickedly at the smell.

Dylan took off in a sprint, on all fours, and attacked it. Ripping it to shreds before even bothering to drain it.
When he finished he was feeling a bit better. But not much. Stress sucked.
He ran back home and inside. "Ravin," He sighed, "I'm sorry,"
He was all bloody, not his own of course. But it was all over him.
Dylan looked down at her, walking in front of the couch.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:49 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin raised her head and smiled at him peacefully. "No mind. It doesn't matter." She reached up a hand and pulled him down gently to her stomach. "Listen. She wants to hear your voice. I can feel it."

Ravin closed her eyes and relaxed against the couch. She stroked Dylan's silky black hair and sighed happily.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan looked down at her, she grabbed him and pulled him down to her.
"Raye, baby, I'm bloody and a mess," He stood up, not wanting to touch her and get her all messy.
"I'll be back Emily," He sighed softly before dashing to the shower and cleaning up. He felt gross and ew.

Afterward he tied the towel around his waist and went into the living room, looking at the two, well he could only see one but he knew there was two of his best girls, on the couch. He knelt down on the floor by the couch and kissed her stomach.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:12 pm
[[we're switching it into Monday after this. Do you guys wanna fastforward a month after that?]]

Ravin Black

User ImageShe smiled to herself and closed her eyes. Ravin dozed lightly. A few minutes later, she felt lips pressing against her stomach. "Mhmm..." The baby swished around towards the pressure of the lips. "Hi, Dylan."

She rolled over towards him on the couch. "You'd better get some sleep, sweetie. Tomorrow's your birthday."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 pm
||uhm, Veronica and Hunter/Amelia are still.. like in the middle of something..||
||ands.. well.. i mean, skipping time just for the sake of Ravin is.. :s i mean.. well.. Hunter and Veronica..
err.
Demo? whatcha think then?||

||i just..i dunno nvm||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:52 pm
[[this thing's gonna end soon anyway. Demo? Thoughts?]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:01 pm
occ; woah, uhm...
whys it gonna end soon?

i don't remember that being discussed. im pretty sure a four person roleplay can stay alive if TM and I have managed to lose every other roleplayer in all hearts and keep it a literate and active roleplay.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 pm
[[well, not everyone's posting. what do you think? it's not just my RP alone anymore.]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 pm
Amelia frowned, "No I don't wanna!!" she was still mad at Veronica. She would get over it but all her "seven" year old brain could think of right now was how unfair it was. She started to cry again "I wanna my Daddy!!!" she bawled.

Hunter was sitting on the floor with David, playing with Lego's with Nihelio when David jumped to his feet and ran upstairs. Hunter raised an eybrow and watched as he came back carrying and murmmering softly to a crying Amelia. Poor girl sounded heartbroken. She wriggled out of David's arms and shuffled over to him. Holding her arms out to signal she wanted to be picked up and held. Hunter sighed and picked her up and set her on his hip. "All better?" She pouted at him. "No..."

(( Hmmm Sam there is going to be a sequel to this, we are just going to jump forwards a few years. And I think we should keep going for a little longer Evo. Veronica and Hunter do need to straighten out the Amelia/their own relationship issues. Plus it will give your poor brain a break from making any new RPs. ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:24 pm
[[Sounds great. I won't be making anymore RPs, though. Not for a while.]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:26 am
||OH YEAH i forgot the sequel.
Ands Evo love, we are all posting. You, Me, and Demo/Crayon(^^). Its pretty alive to me.. :s ||
||ands yeah..||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:29 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

David came in a scooped his daughter up into his arms. She was crying and.. yeah Veronica failed.
"Jeez," Yeah, she had never been very good with kids. This just proved that she did not need to be a mother. And after the thing with Ravin, there was no way in hell she was going to ever be one. So, it all worked out.

Even if part of her did want kids.
Anyway.

Veronica sighed, sliding onto the floor and pulling her knees to her chest.
How could she make this better? She did have to live with this kid on occasions..and if she was going to be in the wedding she had to fix this.

Veronica had an idea, but she wasn't sure how it would play out. Giving the kid false hope wasn't really smart..

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:58 pm
//Now it's the weekend Sam! crying But sadly I have a paper rewrite I have to do too..//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she leaned into him, he got the reaction he wasn't, but was hoping for. A slight-half moan. It felt right to be holding her. It felt like bliss to be kissing her. But was he being to pushy? He opene dhis lids while he nipped at her again, to see if there were any signs of rejection. God her expressions were beautiful.

Hide carefully lifted her up from his lap and laye dher back against the bed. He layed next to her and ran a gentle finger up and down her arm. "I think you ahve made me the happiest amn alive. I have never been this happy. Your gorgeous, your personality is irriplaceable,and Airi..." He siad her anme without the chan to try it. "I think I'm falling hard for you.." He leaned over and kissed her lips firmly but softly.  

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:36 am
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

David came in a scooped his daughter up into his arms. She was crying and.. yeah Veronica failed.
"Jeez," Yeah, she had never been very good with kids. This just proved that she did not need to be a mother. And after the thing with Ravin, there was no way in hell she was going to ever be one. So, it all worked out.

Even if part of her did want kids.
Anyway.

Veronica sighed, sliding onto the floor and pulling her knees to her chest.
How could she make this better? She did have to live with this kid on occasions..and if she was going to be in the wedding she had to fix this.

Veronica had an idea, but she wasn't sure how it would play out. Giving the kid false hope wasn't really smart..

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games