Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
Drarak gave Bixyll a look of misunderstandment ( i know its not a word but ....shut up leave me alone!!!) " Well if that what you think...." Drarak grabbed bixyll and berry and summoned a dark circle under them. He smiled as they sank into it.

They rose out of the dark circle in a desert. He let go of them and walk out and dropped his bag. He raised his hands and said " Guys...welcome to my vfavorite vacation spot in the world. A mercenarys paradise. The Desert of Death!!!!
(( is too a word)) bixyll looked around the dessert "....touching....."

(( dude...u spelled " Desert" wrong...u just said Dessert like cake and crap))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:58 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
Drarak gave Bixyll a look of misunderstandment ( i know its not a word but ....shut up leave me alone!!!) " Well if that what you think...." Drarak grabbed bixyll and berry and summoned a dark circle under them. He smiled as they sank into it.

They rose out of the dark circle in a desert. He let go of them and walk out and dropped his bag. He raised his hands and said " Guys...welcome to my vfavorite vacation spot in the world. A mercenarys paradise. The Desert of Death!!!!

((...its just a typo))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:01 pm
"wow."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:07 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

((...its just a typo))

((.... oh....whoops redface ))

" Now do you see why I didnt want to take you guys here....I needed to take a vaca for a while and if you had found out where I was going you wouldve worried....so i brought you along you curious little devils" He smiled and picked up his bag. " cmon we gotta go before the storm rolls in"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:12 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

((...its just a typo))

((.... oh....whoops redface ))

" Now do you see why I didnt want to take you guys here....I needed to take a vaca for a while and if you had found out where I was going you wouldve worried....so i brought you along you curious little devils" He smiled and picked up his bag. " cmon we gotta go before the storm rolls in"
"well i guess next time you would need to be a little bit more quiet then." berry touched his forehead."i heard you leave so i can after and bixyll followed me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:32 pm
Drarak smiled and pulled a .45 auto handgun out of his bag with 2 clips. He handed them to Berry and said "Ill remember that next time...oh and by the way...u cant use magic here....so I hope u can aim well...."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:39 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak smiled and pulled a .45 auto handgun out of his bag with 2 clips. He handed them to Berry and said "Ill remember that next time...oh and by the way...u cant use magic here....so I hope u can aim well...."
"i can't uses magic at all." "oh well." berry turns in to her gunner form."i could use this sphere then." she takes out her pistols.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Recca Finished meditating, and stood guard at the front gate, wating for something.  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:47 am
*walks up to the school soaking wet and notices recca* um hello do you know where i can find this boy *holds up a picture that looks like naota when he was a little younger*

((heck yeah im back baby hoosha))

((not naota or any of my main characters))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*dissapears only leaving dust on his bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:49 am
hydra4
*walks up to the school soaking wet and notices recca* um hello do you know where i can find this boy *holds up a picture that looks like naota when he was a little younger*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((HOORAH))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:50 am
bixyll looked over at drarak "so what do we do here?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:28 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4

((HOORAH))
(YAY)  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:12 pm
"Are there any rooms available Berry?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:19 pm
Spartan-622

((berry isn't at the acadamy, i'm here, and hydra's new person is here))  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:21 pm
MrAsianK
Spartan-622

((berry isn't at the acadamy, i'm here, and hydra's new person is here))
((Oh. Sorry. It's been a while since I've been on Gaia. sweatdrop ))

*Walks up to Recca.*

"I need a room."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games