Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm
((lol DV that actually sounded really funny if you read it a few times XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 pm
bb3000ae
De-Vaughn07

Sora appeared in a gust of wind with his ANBU Apparel on, but the mask was hoisted onto his side. "Welcome, Lady Akane." Sora bowed in respects and turned in the direction of the eastern wing of the village, where the forest was. "I suspect you're here to see the Raikage? Unfortunately, he's busy fighting off something....something with an evil aura. At least be on your guard if you do decide to speak with Rahenno-Sama." Sora nodded and started to patrol the gates, as he had nothing better to do.

((Meeeetttttaaaa Gaaaammmmeeeerrrr lol))

[Hey, Im bored. Theres not really much to do anymore. crying Sometimes I actually wish SOMETHING would happen. And plus, its not really that much of a meta-game. I never said who or what or blah you were being at the place, I just said that Rah was battling something with an evil aura, which is really just chakra sensing. But still, metagame, semi-metagame, or no metagame, THERES NOTHING TO DO!!! scream crying ]  

De-Vaughn07

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Akane looked at the young man, "Oh..? Hn.. who is he fighting with?" She questioned, not wanting the man to fight alone himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 pm

"I'm not sure," He started as he noticed her answer to his statement. "But the chakra I'm sensing....large amounts of chakra...and not just from one figure." Sora closed his eyes and flashed a handsign. When he re-opened his eyes, they had morphed into their Doujin state. The Kyo Kougan. Sora read the chakra flows distinctly and retaliated to Akane. "It seems as though there is a large concentration of Lightning Chakra, almost like that of the Rokubi. I also sense a growing presence from the Kyuubi's chakra, and a faint signal from the Hachibi. Of course, my readings could be wrong." He said rubbing his eyes and letting them shift back to their normal state.

De-Vaughn07

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm
'Rokubi..? Kiyoshis there..? I can't go there right now.. not with Joumi.' Akane frowned. "Do you know who's winning..?" The angel asked, thinking that there might not be a need for her to be there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Sora reactivated his Doujin and turned in the direction of the fight. "By my readings, the six tails has the most chakra unleashed as of right now, but the Kyuubi and the Hachimata both seem to be maintaining stabilized chakra control. As for Kiyoshi, I'm not sure. There's also a dark figure there. His aura is so evil my eye rejects the chakra I put into it to attempt to read him. All I can tell is he's pure darkness. I'm not sure if that is Kiyoshi, or even resembles him. But the six-tails seems to be in full Bijuu form, and even if it is Kiyoshi, his life is at risk in Six-Tail Mode." He concluded and deactivated the Kyo Kougan.

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm
((Hello dolly XD. btw Shin is wearing the exact same thing Kiyoshi use to wear. remember Akane, the all black get up and has some hair. but eyes are dark red))

In a burst of lightning Shin appeared at the gate. "Hello there." He said smiling at the ANBU and the woman, and child that just showed up. His dark aura practically leaking out of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm

"It's him!" Sora said as he sensed the presence of the dark being getting closer. Sora turned to him just as he arrived. "You....who....what are you?" He asked as he began to charge some of his chakra.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:38 pm
Using the Hiraishin no Jutsu, Zann seemed to materialise from thin air in less than an instant, as if he had teleported.
"Now my bijuu friend, instead of running a rampage won't it be faster if you just tell us what you want?"
Zann asked in a seemingly good-natured voice as he moved behind Shin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:50 pm
Shin turned back and looked at Zann. "It's not what I want, plus what is the fun in telling you." He said with a smile as he checked his wrist as if he had a watch, which he didn't. "He won't last much longer you know." Shin said with an evil grin.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 pm
((Isn't the real Kiyoshi still at the forge? Unless I read something wrong? Oh well I'll play along.))

Zann's eyes widened as he took in what Shin was saying. Shin can wait for now, from what he said the priority seemed to be finding Kiyoshi first. Zann flashed a handseal and flames engulfed his whole body, and he then vanished into the roaring flames.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 pm
Akane looked at the man and opened her mouth to speak, however was cut off by the arrival of Shin. She quickly pulled her son behind her and narrowed her eyes at the man, "You're..?"  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:18 pm
((wow wht all this then lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Sora nodded upon Zann's dissapearance. He figured he could stall until he was succesful at finding Kiyoshi. "Akane, you're Kiyoshi's husband wife aren't you? Any ideas where he'd be?" He asked under his breath so only Akane could hear.

*Edited

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm
((Aaaand bb went offline scream ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games