Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Shirou meeped suddenly as the sandwich was placed in front of him. He was about to tell Tae what he wanted when it appeared. "Well thanks Rocky." he thanked before grabbing the sandwich and sheepishly taking a bite out of it. "mmmm, it's good" he complimented. "Whats in it exactly?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Dimitris came out of the kitchen and was wearing his mask now painted in as he sat down at the counter and relaxed with a tall glass of lemonade.
"Hey everyone."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Mahewa's gaze was drawn to movement in a solitary corner of the café. A new customer had walked in, already greeted by the cookie-baking ferretlynx. And lo and behold, the new customer was a lion! Her face lit up. A fellow lion! "Yeah, welcome to the café!" she echoed, grinning and waving.

((I looked up "lion" in some other languages and found a few interesting ones: Liontari, Lowe, Lovi, Lehoia, Leijona, Leyva, Lav, Lauva, Liutas. If you're looking for something even more exotic, I also found Oroszlan, Singa, Izem, Nkosi, Iljun, and Cuamiztli.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Kai took another sip "Ahh, That's better" he sighed contently. "So what do you guys do for fun around here?" he asked no one in particular.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 am

Forgetting what he had just asked, Tae turned to Kai

"Around here there are a lot of fun things that go on. Mostly we just hang out. Actually that gives me an idea, we never have any events around here - maybe we should organize a cafe party!" he spoke with a twinkle in his eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 pm

"that sounds like a great idea!" Shirou said after swallowing another bite of sandwich. "I would love to help with a cafe party!" he volunteered withoput even thinking of what he might be doing.

Jackal McFluffybutt

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hmm." Tae mumbled out loud as he contemplated the idea, mostly just thinking about himself taking the night off and having the others wait on him in skimpy outfits. He shook that thought out of his head before replying, "I don't know. What sorts of things are you good at?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Shirou was taken aback slightly by the question, but took another bite of his sandwich as he thought about his answer. "Well..." he said before swallowing his sandwich. "I can cook fairly well, and I am a wind elemental. I can breath fire, as most dragons can. uhhh.... I can.. decorate?" he said, putting out some of his abilities. "What did you have in mind?" he asked.

Jackal McFluffybutt

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky grinned and answered Shirou's question. "Special spices that I made myself. You liked it? I knew it." He then turned to Tae and saaid, "Just about anything, I can materialize and, I am a fire elemental." He said, taking his sunglasses off for the first time, revealing his maroon eyes. "Oh, and by the way, Tae. I thin that's a very good thought you had...I believe" He sad to Tae telepathcally

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Taelyn was taken aback. He had let his guard down, usually he could mask his thoughts. It must be the lack of sleep lately.

"Well, that certainly takes the difficulty of going out to buy anything" he said to Rocky while looking at his paws.

00Shoe
Captain

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Yue walked back to the cafe, slowly making sure to take his time as he approached.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm

"Well if you are going to have a party, might aswell make it themed since it would be an event." Dimitris said taking an ice pick and jabbing in eye holes to his mask.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm

"I may not be a magic user like you guys," Mahewa pitched in, "nor am I much of a cook, but I'd love to help with publicity or decorations if need be, and...um..." She scratched her head. "What else? Oh, yeah!" She snapped her fingers in an 'aha' moment. "Live entertainment! If we wanted entertainment, I could contact some of my musical friends and pull together a combo. Or maybe we could host a talent show! How's a talent show sound?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm

"That would be great Mahewa!" Tae gleamed before turning around.

"Hey Yue. Welcome back!"

00Shoe
Captain

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky laughed to himself and said, "No, no, Tae. Don't worry. We all ha-" He stopped as he heard Yue's footsteps. He jogged towards the door and hugged Yue, kissing him on the cheek, saying, "Welcome back, babe~"

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games