Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

(lol, you wouldnt survive. youd die over and over and over and....)
The clone "melted" to the ground under the pressure of embarrasment and had a pale skin rising along with more sweat.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm

((also make sure the guy you do it to does not have diareah... poke then boom you covered in s**t))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Blood was suprised and said "WA that was a clone???""then where is Zeno-Sensei!?!??!"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 pm

(oh, when I said melts, I meant he just sank to the ground in embarrasment.)
The clone jumped back up, color returning to its face. "Zeno's out training so he can be the best sensei he can be for all of you*cough*andtokilllenonifhehasntalreadydied*cough*". The clone flashed a quick grin.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Blood said "For some reason I think he is fighting the akatsuki... The whole village has been woried about it and who is Raheno? people seem to be worried so much about him... I wonder why?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

The clone's eyes narrowed at Blood's remark. "Yes...Akatsuki has become quite the problem lately...and as for Rahenno." The clone lifted its head to the sky. "He's a Sannin of this village and former Jinchuuriki of The kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Bijuu. The Akatsuki extracted his demon, but Rahenno is safe now..as far as my knowledge is.." He said looking off to the west.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Blood look away toward the west where Zeno-sensei's clone was looking and said "Thats where they are... isint it?""Damn! If only i were stronger..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 pm

The clone loked back at Blood and put his hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, everyone'll be okay at the end of this mess." He said reassuringly. He then kneeled down, eye-level with Blood. "And you are going to become one of the greatest shinobi of Cloud, Ill make sure of it. I sware." He said raising his pinky up, looking for a pinky sware from Blood to train to become the best shinobi.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Blood said "Thanks..." and he pinky sware the clone, even if it was just a clone because he believed that it was still Zeno-sensei talking. So he said "can I see the next gennin stage 2 scroll?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Zeno smiled a flashy grin and reached into his weapons pouch. "Well, aren't you the eager one." He said tossing him the scroll.

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Kumo Keba no Jutsu (Cloud Wisp Technique)
Description: A scouting technique forming warm air into his hands the Cloud-Nin creates a cloud that is infused with chakra, the entire process takes a post in itself, after forming the cloud the nin loses all form of mental consciousness and the cloud flies away. This little wispling of cloud is now controlled by the nin who has lost consciousness it hears and sees all that is near the cloud. More often times then not the ghosts many foreign shinobi claimed to of seen in The Gate is nothing more then a shinobi using this technique, the wispling looks like a slight misty ball and some could even see the face of the nin form into it giving it a more ghost-like appearance. Destroying it is very easy, physical attacks, ninjutsu almost anything can dispel the technique returning the nin to consciousness, but a horrible weakness this wisp does have is that if one were to use genjutsu on the probe it immediately dispels and the user is afflicted with the genjutsu that was used without even knowing it.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
Description: This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards.
Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Blood asks "how many should I do this time?" (how many posts too)
And so he check and said "This one would be fine to start the Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique) " So Blood does the hands signs and generates chakra into his hands and generates the electricity "I havent shot lightning before so this would be hard" so he shot a small amount from his hand and said "this would not do..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 pm

"As many of them as you want. You can learn all, if you want." The clone explained. {4 posts each.)

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Blood gathered more chakra this time but he lacked control so it backfired in his faced
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:05 pm

zero flashed onto the grounds. he was smoking a cig what was about 1/4 burnt. his sharingan revolved into existence
"long time no see master"

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:05 pm

This time he lessened the power and increased his control, it made a nice strand of lightning but it was no where near strong
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games