Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm
Austin ran out the gate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:55 pm
Name: Karuda Uchiha
Village: Ex-Iwa (Iwa got Asploded lol)
Equipment: Basic ninja tools, Kunai Excetera.
Reason for visiting: He hopes to find a new home here...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Blaze Kimishi

Dangerous Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm
Name:Taku Shouna
Village: Ex-suna (i left my village due to bad leadership)
Equipment: Basic ninja tools, 2 dual twin blades (on my back)
Reason for visiting: He hopes to find a new home here...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Sora flew towards the entrance. He pirched on top of it waiting for Yumi to come and carried onto the Fire country.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image Yumi sprinted briskly through the gates,not even giving his friendly waves to the guards as he skidded to a halt when he heard Sora's tweets. He waved to Sora to perch on his shoulder as he spoke softly,"You carried me last time Sora.....This time I'll carry you."Yumi said as he waited for Sora before continuing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 pm
Sora flew down and pirched onto Yumi's shoulders.

[[okay make your own way there in the water country i posted that your opponent is at a camp site at The meadow thats where your battle will be he has 4 other shinobi with him be careful XP]]  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image [Holy crap four? eek This might be an S-Rank mission for me,lol X3 Unless I can get a break in between each fight sweatdrop ]

Yumi patted Sora and nodded before shooting out of the training grounds and heading for the fire country.

[Exit to Fire Country]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Y
uji Reigan

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

Yuji arrived at the gates and jumped on top of them, he then sat down and looked towards the horizon, "I wonder what else is out their for me?" He said with one leg hanging off the side of the gates and one bent with his arm on the knee of the bent leg. A bird suddenly flew down to him and tweeted, 'heh, hey little guy." He said smiling to the little bird and the lightly scratched it's belly.  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Name: Norleth Shikamendo
Village: Sand
Equipment: Just traveling clothing and a sword for protection.
Reason for visiting: To determine whether the markets here in the Leaf Village are interested in my goods.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): A few weeks at most - maybe two months. It depends upon the markets here, and the shop keepers.

Norleth walked into the village, pulling back his dark hood to smile up at the guards. With this kind of disguise, nobody would be able to guess his true identity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm
Y
uji Reigan

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

Yuji looked at the mysterious stranger, "Something is fishy about that guy, I better report it to Cassie-Sama." He then quickly jumped off the gate and ran towards the ichiraku stand, he didn't sense anything about the merchant but Yuji was always the cautious type when it came to stuff like this.  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Fallen Lucien Raiken
User Image

Fallen walked into the gate with his backpack hanging over from his shoulder every step he took was quicker so he wouldn't be followed. He stood in the middle watching behind him for any intruders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:26 pm
Name: Nabuko Arashi
Village: leaf
Equipment: ninja tools
Reason for visiting: this is my home village
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): im staying  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xXRyou IshimaXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

"Suffering Is Optional....Pain is Inevidable"

Name: Kirin (Hint a certain Legendary Beast = Where I come from)
Village: Cloud
Equipment: kunai, Shurikan
Reason for Visiting: Searching for a specific ninja to learn clan jutsu's before the Chunin exams
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): a month or two. (Note: This is not an Invasion. Just simply a personal mission to train myself to become a stronger ninja.)

Kirin walked up to the gates and stood there waiting for them to open. His reason of being here wasn't one of violence but simply a reasonable one. The man within the same clan he comes from resides within this village he recalled. He wanted to meet his superior and learn from him many powerful genjutsu's.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am
User Image

"Suffering Is Optional....Pain is Inevidable"

Kirin heard one of the guards yell at him to pull his hood down so they could see his face. He pulled it down to reveal his face. His hair was long and straight with such a radiant white and dull grey color residing within the pigment of it. His face was as pale as ever and his eyes were very strange. They weren't of any bloodline but they had a distinct characteristic about them that meant that he was a very serious person. Kirin's headband was hidden underneath the collar of his shirt soo as far as the guards could see, he was jsut a strange civilian. The guards didn't find anything else dangerous about him besides how he looked. He walked in through the gates and that began his search, as he put the hood back over his head.

xXRyou IshimaXx

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:44 pm
Name: Karuda Uchiha
Village: Konoha
Reason for visiting: I'm leaving because this place is too big, I post something and I can't keep track of it because 6000 people post after me in unrelated matters  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games