Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:01 am
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She leaned her head on his shoulder. God, her heart was beating so fast that she was worried it might burst out of her chest. She sucked in a deep breath. Hide's teeth nipped at her neck again. Airi moaned a little louder. She tightened her arms around Hideaki.

Hideaki lifted her from his lap and laid her back gently onto the bed. He laid beside Airi, running his fingertip up and down her arm. Airi shivered with delight and snuggled closer to him. She listened to his words and smiled softly. He even said her name without any formalities.

"I think I'm falling hard for you," he murmured. Hideaki leaned over and kissed her lips quite firmly but softly.

Airi wrapped her arms around his neck and melted completely into the kiss. She opened her eyes slightly, her eyelashes brushing his skin. "Better not fall too hard," she teased. "Or you might hurt yourself."

Airi pecked the side of his mouth. Her hand came up to cup his chin. She brushed her lips lightly over his at first. Then, she pressed harder against his mouth. Her lips caressed his tenderly.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:23 am
eek  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm
twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:52 pm
ninja  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and shook his head softly. "Sweetie, maybe you and Daddy should go home with your little brother." He set her down gently and patted her head. She crossed her arms and stomped out of the house. Hunter frowned at David, giving him a look that said just leave. Which he did, Hunter walked up the stairs to find Veronica sitting on the floor. Kids were complete mood ruiners. He sat down next to her and put an arm reasuringly around her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica closed her eyes.
No, her idea was a fail. She would only hurt Amelia that much more like that.

Hunter had snuck up on her, for the second time since her change. Because she hadn't been paying attention.
"Hunter, I feel so bad," She leaned into the blonde boy holding her with one arm with a sigh.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:10 pm
ninja mrgreen question exclaim razz cry confused eek xp whee sad rolleyes sad heart sad lol lol razz xp smile dramallama cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laid his head on top of hers and kissed it softly. "My rose, don't feel bad. She will get over it, it's a small young crush." Hunter did feel slightly bad for Amelia, but she would have to learn what the boundaries were, and making Veronica feel bad was one of those boundaries. Hunter had a feeling the kids wouldn't be visiting for a while. Which was ok with him. Amelia needed to spend less time at his house anyways. He smiled tilted her head up so he could kiss her softly.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Yeah, but you were never her age and a girl." Veronica sighed.
"I had big girl crushes at that age and, well, look how I turned out."
Yeah, liking big boys at such a young age wasn't always good when you never got over them.
"The only boy that was ever icky to me was my dad. And every other guy was like a safe haven." She sighed.
"I just don't want her to get all her hopes and dreams crushed," She leaned against Hunter. "And I don't want her to hate me,"
Which Amelia obviously did.
Normally, Veronica didn't care who hated her. But now, with this one person, she totally cared.

She kissed Hunter back for a moment.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head and looked at her. "Sweetheart, I'm not going to compromise our relationship so a little girl can have her way. She will get over it, trust me. You should have seen her with Armand, although, he wasn't quite as nice about it as I am." He sighed and stood up, pulling her with him. He smoothed a hand down her side to her hip, still eyeing the dress with distaste. But he almost didn't want to now, well, he wanted to, but he didn't have the same burning need for her he did a few minutes ago. Damn kids.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I know, and I'm not asking you to. Believe me. You know I can't compromise for anything." Hunter pulled her to her feet. "Ew! She liked Armand? Thats gross!" She couldn't help it.
Hunter rested his hand on her hip. Thats when she realized that she was still in that disgusting dress.
Veronica had the same feeling. Of course, she wanted to just go back to what they were doing but... yeah. The kids had kind of ruined that.
"I could never be a mother. I'd suck so bad at it."

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head. "No, I think you would make a wonderful mother, your so feirce when it comes to something you love." he kissed her softly and wrapped his arms around her. Unfortunatly the only way for Veronica to become a mother was.... yeah. He didn't want that to happen, and he knew she would absolutly refuse the idea he was raised around so casually, the whole brood mother thing. She had a cow about his exes. He wasn't even gonna try to bring that subject up.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Yeah, but.. I'm not the greatest example Hunter," She shrugged.
"It doesn't matter anyway. I can't be a mom,"[/b Veronica sighed as he kissed her and held her to him by one arm.
"Well, I could but yeah," She saw the way he had a fit over Ravin being pregnant; how she could die and everything.
"I guess, its not that bad though. I've never really wanted kids, but I hadn't ever thought much on the matter really,"
She was just kinda thinking out loud now.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:46 am
heart Needs a reply for Ravin heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games