Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:23 am
Well Done Niph~!
You got interviewed! Did you go on the TV box?

I've been on the newspaper before, but that was when I was in year 1 >__>
And last year BBC East came to our school and filmed us, luckily I wasn't in that film, but my P.S.E. techer was interviewed for something ninja
Plus I had been on TV before, but no one would've known me now since it happened when I was around 5 years old during some chinese dragon dance for the chinese new year xp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:44 am
Tokioka
rofl

NIPH!! You changed your name on the paper ahahaha! Tis a good thing I already saved the original version to my desktop. xd

@Mini: Apart from all that illegal stuff... ninja

EDIT - I found it quite interesting when I first saw the original picture and found your name wasn't blanked or anything, seeing how protective you are about your identity. Was gonna say something, but thought perhaps you'd decided you didn't care anymore. Some things never change. rolleyes

What, you know Niph's real name now Toki? I suppose Niph doesn't want us to see it. ninja

And I didn't say I've gotten involved in any illegal stuff. stare  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:49 am
Whats so bad about revealing your first name anyway?
As long as you don't reveal everything, like your picture first name and last name rolleyes
Instead I just reveal my first name and last and take out the face of my picture....
Everything will be revealed when I'm around 16 - 18 xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:53 am
Minielf
Tokioka
rofl

NIPH!! You changed your name on the paper ahahaha! Tis a good thing I already saved the original version to my desktop. xd

EDIT - I found it quite interesting when I first saw the original picture and found your name wasn't blanked or anything, seeing how protective you are about your identity. Was gonna say something, but thought perhaps you'd decided you didn't care anymore. Some things never change. rolleyes

What, you know Niph's real name now Toki? I suppose Niph doesn't want us to see it. ninja

I already knew Niph's real name a long time ago, so there was no real revelation.

But you didn't say you hadn't done anything illegal, implying that you may have. razz

@Saph: Scared little girls. rolleyes  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:58 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
rofl

I already knew Niph's real name a long time ago, so there was no real revelation.

But you didn't say you hadn't done anything illegal, implying that you may have. razz

At least I won't be hunted down by an internet stalker rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:00 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
rofl

It's probably quite unlikely it would happen anyways. If it happens to me, then I'll think twice about giving out my identity online. Maybe.
I think as long as you don't give out your address and stuff, you'll be fine.  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:19 am
Yeah.. I was gonna do it before I put it up and then I realised.. xD

Pity I wasn't fast enough..

I'd just rather be thought of as 'Niph'... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:16 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
rofl

It's probably quite unlikely it would happen anyways. If it happens to me, then I'll think twice about giving out my identity online. Maybe.
I think as long as you don't give out your address and stuff, you'll be fine.

Hmm...since you say that, I'll just go find a pic of myself to upload on myspace ninja
My cousins keep posting up comments on myspace for my pic >__>;;

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:34 am
Myspace < Marmite < Hip Hop = xp >__<;;

razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:03 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Myspace < Marmite < Hip Hop = xp >__<;;

razz
I like hip hop and myspace, can't stand marmite though.

xanga = :XP:

razz

@Saph: Finally, giving into peer pressure lol.  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:17 pm
Xanga > myspace stare

Bebo pages are exactly like Gaia extended profiles.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:22 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Xanga > myspace stare

Bebo pages are exactly like Gaia extended profiles.. sweatdrop

But you get more chain letters on Bebo stare Well...it depends on who you added onto your friends list ninja
I can't believe some people believe that forwarding a message can make you keep your profile since Bebo is closing down rolleyes
Stupid people these days that are ever so gullable rolleyes

Toki - ....or I might change my mind about it razz

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:24 pm
Is Bebo actually closing? Or is it a rumour? Not that I use it, but people I know do. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:26 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Is Bebo actually closing? Or is it a rumour? Not that I use it, but people I know do. ninja

It's obviously just a lie just to make people forwad the message on so they can keep their accounts.
So the creator of the letter can see how many time was it forwarded and laugh at the people for being for gullable rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:28 pm
Right. I see.

Did you know that 'gulliable' has been taken out of the dictionary? wink

xDD

Actually once I said to someone "gulliable's written on the window behind you" and they actually looked rofl  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games