Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:47 pm
OMG COMIC STRIP OF A BATTLE

uberness xp I love eet

and I think thats better than any original art I could draw on my comp by mouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:50 pm
My favorite is the Ametrisan lettering. *shrug*

I like dwarfy. <3  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm
I drew this in history class today when I was bored he mentioned about phrenologists

IE: I get bored and cannot think when the AC is broke and humid uggh...

backstory on phrenologists: Phrenologists measure the size of peoples skulls for irregularities in the brain and judgement upon whether or not they have mental problems...

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:15 pm
rofl  

KirbyVictorious

Starry Path

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:36 pm
The fight confuses me. XD;; I want to know what the lettering says! I assume first person got the answer wrong, then the second person tells first person he's an idiot. XD; Haha I like the bump comic!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 pm
actually you're pretty close. >.<

The heavier writing is a teacher's, writing out a trig problem; the thinner is Everan's, who pretty much is telling her she's an idiot because she didn't think he could do it. All I could tell you is that the horseshoe thing is like X, the dash is like a period, and the half-arrow means equals. But other than that, nothing--their number system is screwed up. xp  

KirbyVictorious

Starry Path

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:41 pm
Yay! I have great observation. I had assumed two friends, but that works. XD; But wait, didn't you create the comic? Wouldn't you know what it says? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:42 pm
Yes, I created it. But I'm not really up to explaining theri nubmer system and translating it to the English numerics. Suffice it to say that it's a math problem that an eleven-year-old shouldn't be able to do without a calculator. And yet, he did.

Also, he wasn't finished.  

KirbyVictorious

Starry Path

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:21 pm
Ahh that's fine, I just wanted to clear things up in my muddled brain. Hmm, I don't like geniuses. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:13 pm
Kirby is a mad genius. She scares me. rofl

And hello Noobsauces!! Welcome! Salutations and greetings and blah blah blah.... I'm still a noobsauce at heart, as always.... heart  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:21 pm
Serenity Reed
Kirby is a mad genius. She scares me. rofl

And hello Noobsauces!! Welcome! Salutations and greetings and blah blah blah.... I'm still a noobsauce at heart, as always.... heart

uhhm, I didn't think we had any new people >.> but then again I'm not one to know if anyone flew in without sayin hi... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:31 am
Am I a noobsauce? o.o  

Starry Path

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:54 am
Starry Path
Am I a noobsauce? o.o

As per my sources tell me theres only one known noobsauce in the guild whom we all know as Nova, but your free to be one if you'd like! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 am
xd MD your amazing. And yes, Nova is the guild noob. And shall always be.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 am
But i haven't said hi to anyone who was new after I joined! So I said hi. And anyway, I'm pretty sure we had at least five people join in the past... while. I think. (At least that, I'm sure!)

*See? Noobsauce at heart. And I was blonde up till I grew older and stopped going outside in the sunlight for longer than to get to the car to go to another house.* *Blegh. Go ahead and be confused! How do you think I feel?*

cry I can't go anywhere without people thinking I'm an idiot. *Hides behind her chickies...*  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games