Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm
((Thought sora was with Hisashi?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm

(He left Hisashi to run 50 laps with reoccuring traps. Sora came to cloud's aid, and he'll be back with Hisashi once this little arc finishes up - whatever is going on here..)

De-Vaughn07

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 pm
((I thought I was Kiyoshis wife, not husband. Roflmao @ De-Vaughn07))

Akane thought of idea where he could be.. nothing besides the weapon shop came up, "What about the weapon shop..?" She whispered back..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 pm
((LMAO!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl ))  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:39 pm

(Wow....whoops. Haha. Ill edit it after this post. Accidental Mistake. Wow, embarassing...)

"Hmmm..." Sora thought about it and nodded. "If I know Zann, he probably searched there first. I need you to help stall this...thing until he gets back with Kiyoshi. It appears he's the one needed to stop this abomination." He commented as he activated his transplant sharingan.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 pm
De-Vaughn07

Sora nodded upon Zann's dissapearance. He figured he could stall until he was succesful at finding Kiyoshi. "Akane, you're Kiyoshi's husband wife aren't you? Any ideas where he'd be?" He asked under his breath so only Akane could hear.

*Edited

De-Vaughn07

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:42 pm
Joumi stood silently behind his mother.

(I would have written more, but this seems the best for the time being XP)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm
((Roflmao Don't worry about it. Sometimes at school, I would accidently ditch a class, thinking it's another period. Lol I'm pretty clutzy at times too. Don't worry about it.))

Akane shook her head, "I have a child with me.. I can't do much..." She knew, the very first thing that would come into Kiyoshis mind would be the safety of their son and herself. "The only thing Kiyoshi needs is faith.." She passed a small, warm smile even though was a little bit worried about Kiyoshi, she believed he could defeat it.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Sora just remembered Joumi's presence as Akane brought him up. "Right. Well, let's just hope Kiyoshi can pull through." Sora said as he closed his eyes and thought of the worst case scenario, and began strategizing different ways to counter them, just in the event they were to come up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm
Shin looked at the two. "You know it pointless to whsiper." He said walking up to akane and put his hand on her chin and looked her in the eyes. "Well now arent you a cutie." Shin said looking at her.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Sora grunted as Shin walked forward. He pulled Joumi away in case Akane wanted to defend herself. He put Joumi in a safe position behind Sora so he wouldn't have to risk being injured.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:57 pm
"When you really get to know me.." Akane muttered, pulling out her strings, ".. I'm not so cute." She whispered as she flipped back with the strings coming at the man to cut him in tiny pieces. Behind her back, she made a handseal.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 pm
Shin smiled as serval black threads came out of his body and blocked the strings. "You still seem cute." He said as the threads wrapped around the strings and sent a current of lightning right at Akane though the strings.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 pm
Joumi looked out from behind Sora. "I hope mommy wins." Joumi said silently.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

"I'm confident that she will." Sora told the child as he watched the suspenseful battle unfold before their eyes. He was ready to jump in at any moment Akane signaled for help, yet, what was he to do with Joumi when that happened? And where was Zann???

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games