Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:07 am
Evoblack
[[we're switching it into Monday after this. Do you guys wanna fastforward a month after that?]]

Ravin Black

User ImageShe smiled to herself and closed her eyes. Ravin dozed lightly. A few minutes later, she felt lips pressing against her stomach. "Mhmm..." The baby swished around towards the pressure of the lips. "Hi, Dylan."

She rolled over towards him on the couch. "You'd better get some sleep, sweetie. Tomorrow's your birthday."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:10 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed softly, removing his lips from her stomach and leaning against the table behind them.
"Oh yeah," He had actually forgotten. Which was odd, because he had been so excited about it not too long ago.
He stood up, scooping a slightly heavier Ravin into his arms and lifting her off the couch. He smirked and carried her upstairs and into the bedroom.
After he set her down on the bed he flipped off all the lights in the house and such and then went back to the bedroom where he plopped down next to her.

Dylan breathed in her scent before wrapping her close to him.
"Mmm, tell me more about yourself babe,"

||was trying to let Hunter/Veronica catch up before you skipped.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:27 am
[[thats fine with me. ^^]]

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin wrapped her arms around his neck as he scooped her up into his arms. She leaned her head on his shoulder, looking up at him. The baby in her stomach did a tiny leap of joy. Ravin believed that Emily knew that her own father was near. Ravin snuggled against Dylan. He brought her into their bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

Ravin snuggled against his warmth. The baby leaped again. "I pretty much told you everything. But... I forgot to tell you my birthday." She grinned. "It's October 30th."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded and rested his head on top of hers. Kids were just out of the question, he wouldn't let Veronica get pregnant and she certainly wouldn't let another woman birth them a child. He sighed and kissed the top of her head. "Maybe you should change out of that love, I'll have to rip it off you another day." he frowned and ran his hand up to the strap of the dress. Honestly he was helping her undress, that thing wasn't easy on the eyes and it didn't look to comfortable either, he pulled the strap off her shoulder and turned her so he could unzip it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed. "Mmk," She shook her shoulders out of the dress as he helped her out of it. To be honest, that thing was so confusing, she wasn't entirely sure how to get out of it on her own.

So, Hunter turned her to unzip it and she smiled at him.
"Thanks," Yeah, normally she'd like attack him with kisses but... She just... Well, she wasn't sure he was up for it. And she wasn't entirely sure that she was up for it either.

||girly, is that your actual iPod in the pic??||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:28 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:07 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter pulled the zipper down and slid the dress off of her. He kissed her shoulder lightly before lifting her up so he could removing it the rest of the way. Then he carried her up to the bedroom and laid her down gently. "There." he slid under the covers next to her and kissed her softly.

(( No, [thank god] Mine only has three cracks, well one actually but it has three jagged lines coming out of the center. It still works, I just dont' want to use it to post, and if I do I have to be super careful b/c it has to last me till the end of the month. ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled softly as Hunter fully unzipped Skittles and lifted her up to take it off completely.
"That feels much better," She kissed the top of his head as he carried her off towards the bedroom. Her arms wrapped around him as he laid her down. She pulled him to her and kissed his lips softly.
"This is like, a new record." She giggled.
"How longs it been?"

||OOOOH! that makes sense. at least the months almost over! smile ||  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:49 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter roled his eyes and kissed her back, hovering over her slightly. "About a day. We have got to learn to control ourselves." he smirked and pressed her into the bed, sprinkling soft kisses on her neck and shoulders, then moving dwn to her chest.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Only a day? God, it feels like a month!" Veronica giggled softly as he smirked down at her.
"Control ourselves? I think that you're the one kissing me baby." She smiled as he kissed down her neck and shoulders and lower towards her chest.
"Mmm," She sighed.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:50 pm
mrgreen  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:02 pm
razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and bit down near her collar bone, not really breaking the skin or anything, just sucking gently. "You act as if you don't like it." he teased back and laid down next to her, pulling her close. It felt so nice to just hold her, just being near her made him slightly giddy. He ran his hand along her stomach and side in a soothing motion, not intending anything remotly near teasing. He sighed happily and kissed her softly.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Oh, well why would I like my hot fiance to touch and kiss me? That's just disgusting," Veronica smirked up at him, she loved calling him that.
He moved next to her and just held her to him. Their cold bodies mushed together. She found herself wishing she could hear his heartbeat. But neither of them had one anymore.
Not that he ever did..

Hunter slid his hand across her stomach and she sighed back at him. His lips graced her own and she smiled.
"Mmm, Hunter.."

||hiya, hru?||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games