Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in naotas room the computor starts and {the world] starts*

*in ghostly voice* berry
berry stands up and goes to the voice"huh?"
*in ghostly voice* berry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:39 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*in ghostly voice* berry
*in ghostly voice* berry
"who saying my name?" berry walked in naota's room.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*in ghostly voice* berry
*in ghostly voice* berry
*the head piece turns on * *in ghostly voice* berry help me  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:59 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*in ghostly voice* berry
*in ghostly voice* berry
"what?" berry pickes up the headpiece. then puts it on."naota?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*in ghostly voice* berry
*in ghostly voice* berry
*is see through but his body is back to normal* hey berry i just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me you showed me that im not a freak...a pointless life form something more  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:04 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in ghostly voice* berry
*is see through but his body is back to normal* hey berry i just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me you showed me that im not a freak...a pointless life form something more
"don't leave naota.............. your my friend."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in ghostly voice* berry
but im dead my bodies gone i cant come back even the demon inside of me has sepperated from me *a small bunny fox thing jumps onto his shoulder*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:19 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
but im dead my bodies gone i cant come back even the demon inside of me has sepperated from me *a small bunny fox thing jumps onto his shoulder*
"but............ you can't go. just come back......ok?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant i used all of my magic to try to save you and some people are going to be coming after me now  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:27 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant i used all of my magic to try to save you and some people are going to be coming after me now
"no, you have to come back, you couldn't have saved me if i was gone already. i was dead. " berry started to cry"don't dead please. i don't want to see my friends die becuase of me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:28 pm
bixyll contuned to wait not notiving that berry was gone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"no, you have to come back, you couldn't have saved me if i was gone already. i was dead. " berry started to cry"don't dead please. i don't want to see my friends die becuase of me."
*walks over to her* dont worry ill always be with you and i was happy to use up my magic and it would be to risky to have me around people are going to come looking for me when they here i died  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:35 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*walks over to her* dont worry ill always be with you and i was happy to use up my magic and it would be to risky to have me around people are going to come looking for me when they here i died
"they are here then. recca sense something coming here so come back i don't fight anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"they are here then. recca sense something coming here so come back i don't fight anymore."
yes but i dont think they came here for any of you they came for me there called ghost maniacs they collect powerfull souls and uses them to there will and last time i turned into a ghosy my body survived and the person they sent to collect me was a really beautiful young girl she gave her life to save mine but i tried to help her so the young rabbit fox sitting on me is that girl  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:44 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yes but i dont think they came here for any of you they came for me there called ghost maniacs they collect powerfull souls and uses them to there will and last time i turned into a ghosy my body survived and the person they sent to collect me was a really beautiful young girl she gave her life to save mine but i tried to help her so the young rabbit fox sitting on me is that girl
"i see. but i am still confused why you never told anyone about this?" berry hugged him"you need to come back."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games