Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Starry Path

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 am
Wait, who's MD? gonk I looked back a few pages to see if it stood for anyone, but I couldn't find anything.

Hello Serenity Reed, I am probably one of those new people. razz I was born with black hair, was a blonde child, and now my hair is a dark brown. Although, it took me a while to realize that my hair had turned brown. I was picked-on by my friends for that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:55 am
Starry Path
Wait, who's MD? gonk I looked back a few pages to see if it stood for anyone, but I couldn't find anything.

Hello Serenity Reed, I am probably one of those new people. razz I was born with black hair, was a blonde child, and now my hair is a dark brown. Although, it took me a while to realize that my hair had turned brown. I was picked-on by my friends for that. sweatdrop

I would be that which you so dearly seek xd  

Galladonsfire

Starry Path

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:59 am
That is confusing! Every other time people use letters here, it refers directly to the name! There is not even an M in Gallonsfire. Well, unless you want to say that the n is actually an m. Huh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:13 am
Starry Path
That is confusing! Every other time people use letters here, it refers directly to the name! There is not even an M in Gallonsfire. Well, unless you want to say that the n is actually an m. Huh.

its my real life nickname actually...  

Galladonsfire

Starry Path

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:37 am
Galladonsfire
Starry Path

its my real life nickname actually...
Ah, ok, that makes more sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:33 pm
hiiii everyone

too lazy for punctuation

bewarrre  

KirbyVictorious

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:12 pm
*4000 gold celebration post*
Don't worry, Starry Path! (Which is a cool name by the way... i've seen quite a few on here!) I've still not figured out how everyone knows each other, though I get the inkling that quite a few people on here know each other in real life...

Ahh! Scary Kirby! *hides behind her chickies once again*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:17 pm
Serenity Reed
*4000 gold celebration post*
Don't worry, Starry Path! (Which is a cool name by the way... i've seen quite a few on here!) I've still not figured out how everyone knows each other, though I get the inkling that quite a few people on here know each other in real life...

Ahh! Scary Kirby! *hides behind her chickies once again*

aye, I know kirby, Voxxx, Miraclelyrical, and several others I'm pretty sure, but other than that this is a tight group were all family you know?  

Galladonsfire

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Mi casa es su casa?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 pm
Haha, I've been getting that strange inkling too, Serenity. I'm just not sure how exactly the connections work though. Thanks, I like your name too. smile

Mi casa es no una casa. sad Es una...dorm. XD

As long as I can understand people better than my dyslexic friends, it's all good. razz Yes, it's plural. And don't take directions from dyslexic friends. x.X; "It's right." *Turns right.* "I said it's right!" "This IS right!" "Wait! Left, I meant left!" Too late.  

Starry Path

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:09 pm
real name: Emily. It's perfectly fine to tell people my name because I know fifteen people who have my same name and birthday. Who live here. Ha. Serenity reed is one of my characters. biggrin

La casa es donde la corazon( heart ) es.

that up there can't be right. rofl

Dyslexics untie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:56 pm
procrastinators unite! ...tomorrow.

I have no problem telling you all everything about me. I want people to find me. I'm crrrrrazy. hehe.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:15 pm
The only reason I know everyone, is because I have been here the longest. Well except for the Captain of course. I do not know anyone in real life, but I do wish to go meet Zahmen. Who... I really need to call back one of these days sweatdrop I love you Zahmen!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:27 pm
Oh come on, tak, Zahmen can suck it up... I mean, I never call anybody, ever. Once, I went almost a full year without seeing my sister... I go anywhere from a few hours to a few months without seeing my father. And I've not seen my best firend since she came to my birthday a year ago.
I'm kidding. rofl But seriously...
And that goes hand in hand with procrastination... I'm sorry, cassie, but I think seeing you once every three months is not enough, but I'm too lazy to call you. And you don't use your email account anymore! scream

And we all heart Kirby!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! domokun  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:35 pm
Serenity Reed
Oh come on, tak, Zahmen can suck it up... I mean, I never call anybody, ever. Once, I went almost a full year without seeing my sister... I go anywhere from a few hours to a few months without seeing my father. And I've not seen my best firend since she came to my birthday a year ago.
I'm kidding. rofl But seriously...
And that goes hand in hand with procrastination... I'm sorry, cassie, but I think seeing you once every three months is not enough, but I'm too lazy to call you. And you don't use your email account anymore! scream

And we all heart Kirby!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! domokun

my best friend left for college and I don't think he can use outside e-mails so I haven't seen him in forever neutral

meh....  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games