Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 pm
I had thought I had the Red Rings, but it ended up just being a loose cable like my friends at Gamestop said. Whew! Disaster averted. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:58 pm
I don't know what caused mine, but a gentle love tap and everything worked fine.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:10 pm
Did this love tap invole a hammer, bat, or any orher blunt object? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:05 pm
Let's put it this way, the object was hard enough to knock some sense into an inanimate object.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:48 pm
Canas Renvall
I had thought I had the Red Rings, but it ended up just being a loose cable like my friends at Gamestop said. Whew! Disaster averted. xd
It's only a matter of time. I hope you got the extended warranty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:29 am
eek All of this is making me so glad that I didn't get a 360... I've never ever wanted an XBox anyway...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:33 am
When i got my first Playstation 2 i placed a DVD into it and tried to play it. It froze upon the menu screen and the console refused to reset or open the disk drive.
It was under warranty so i got a new one but i use the old one as a cool looking doorstop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:48 am
I was lucky to have a warrantly on all my 360s, but this one, Microsoft will have to pick up the pieces.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:59 am
Uh oh...

But hey, you could make a pretty cool looking mosiac from all the pieces after you utilize your sledgehammer!

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:17 pm
NotteRequiem
eek All of this is making me so glad that I didn't get a 360... I've never ever wanted an XBox anyway...

If you have extra money, the 360 is a pretty damn good console, you just have to buy a warranty with it. When my 360 dies, I'll go out an by a new one, and when that one dies, I''ll buy another new one. I mean, that's how much I like this console. On the other hand, Sony hasn't gone into it's best titles yet. And won't until later this year.  

Elliot Salem

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 pm
Well, I mean that there aren't any games right now that I want for the 360... I plan on waiting on the PS3 for a little while longer... we'll see biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:36 pm
Really? Well, atleast with the PS3 they still have MGS 4 as an exclusive title. For now.....  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:20 pm
MGS3 wasn't for Xbox, so why would MGS4 be for the 360. I dunno the specifics of what the game's gonna be like tech wise. But since they're making it specifically for the PS3, there's a very good chance that it might be too much for the 360 to handle. Although I guess they could dumb it down if they decide to port it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Well, if the rumor is true, if MGS 4 doesn't sell so many copies, they may consider porting it.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MGS3 wasn't for Xbox, so why would MGS4 be for the 360. I dunno the specifics of what the game's gonna be like tech wise. But since they're making it specifically for the PS3, there's a very good chance that it might be too much for the 360 to handle. Although I guess they could dumb it down if they decide to port it.

Final Fantasy was with Nintendo, why would it be on Sony's platforms? RE4 was GC-exclusive, why's it on the PS2? People want money. Simple as that. And the 360 isn't a graphical p***y, you know. You make it sound like it has 8-bit graphics... and besides, Miyamoto gave a wise phrase: "Graphics don't make a good game, gameplay makes a good game." <--- The reason I bought a Wii when it came out. Now I've been a happy Wii owner for a year. The graphics are only helpful; the controls are where it's at. Not to say I dislike my 360 though, the controls are good on that too.

Btw, the Wii has over twice the graphical capacity of the GC. Looking at games like RE0, REmake, RE4, and Zelda: Twilight Princess, I'd say that's not too shabby. Not as good as the other two systems, for sure, but nobody's really tapped into the Wii's full capabilities yet. It holds more power than most people think...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games