Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:20 pm
@Toki - Really? So you actually did break up with her? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

She found out that you were cheating on her?

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:24 pm
Yep, it was a mutual break up that she initiated.

She ended up crying a bit but I reassured her that it was gonna happen sooner or later and I was going to wait til uni before I did it. But it's good that she brought it up, saved me having to do anything lol.

She just said she didn't feel secure enough to have an intimate relationship with a guy yet, and seeing as I'm moving to uni that was the icing on the cake. Or is that last straw on the camel's back? I suppose it depends on how you look at it. rolleyes

Then we just chatted and laughed for a good half hour, we were in a starbucks, before I walked her to her bus stop. Hopefully we're still gonna remain good friends. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:25 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

She found out that you were cheating on her?

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
stare

Not funny. We would never cheat, either of us.  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:43 pm
@Sin: xD!

Starbucks.

What a great place to break up with yer girl friend.

'I'm breaking up with you'

'What?'

'But hey, I bought you a latte'

'Aw. Thanks.'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:06 pm
Pssht buying girls a latte? That's not the toki way. I bought myself a coffee and spilled it everywhere. :XP:

It was quite awkward as she was just about to say some serious stuff and I was being all clumsy haha.

Then afterwards her friend came in and saw all the dried coffee and looked at me accusingly. So I said, "It was like that when we got here." cool xd  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:52 pm
How many girlfriends have you had in your life Toki? Three, four, five? xd
I think the next one you have you should start living with her seeing as you're going to live on campus.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:59 pm
I'm not really a player mini, only had 2 gfs. 3nodding

I wasn't really interested in girls or having a girlfriend before this year as I was quite depressed. So two girlfriends since last christmas. Before that I think girls were one of the last things on my mind.  

Tokioka

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:54 pm
geez, ive had more boyfriends than you... but none of them have been serious or that long. eh whatever.

ps i asked a guy to homecoming. his name is ryan. ahh i like that name.
.::~SNOW~::.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:16 pm
Kodocha579
geez, ive had more boyfriends than you...
Seeing as I've never had a boyfriend before, I suppose you're right. rolleyes  

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:39 am

Sin`s never counted how many people she`s been in a relationship with.

.___.

-counts-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:40 am

Now, does this include boyfriends and girlfriends or just one of them.

xiiao-ai

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:42 am
eh... sin has been in a .. les... les... lesbian relationship? eek

well, as long as the relationship was steady and serious.. i guess u could count it in xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:52 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

So Toki is single now...
He'll probably get another one at Uni...

In my case, never had a relationship...
Only becamse best friends with a few boys during rebellious primary school years ninja

BTW, I won't post much in here until I finish watching all 26 episodes of Ouran High School Host Club ninja
Most likely to finish by tomorrow (I started yesterday >.<)
Tis soo addictive <333

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:24 am
Isn't that host club the thing which t0sh is currently obsessing about?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games