Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 pm

kadann Hyuga
KazElli
kadann Hyuga
F*CK! I just lost my rp sample so I have to do it over! scream

If you get the yonbi.

I will go after your RPC. Orders are orders, Tera can easily tell us that she failed to seal the yonbi in the target so we look for you.

Once we find you we are going to FEED you to Zeramaru's youngest daughter.
Not before i dissolve her to make my blood! she isn't the only cannibal.

You are an idiot... SHE EATS BLOOD.

You are her perfect food for her.

This no longer matters we are going into overdrive. I'm sending Fenrir after you.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Fenrir

Oh why bother your RPC and YOU are as stupid as a rock anyway.

Now its time for us to put things to the next level.

KazElli

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:27 pm

i`m kinda at a lose hear confused
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 pm

ACsweetpea
kadann Hyuga
KazElli
kadann Hyuga

If you get the yonbi.

I will go after your RPC. Orders are orders, Tera can easily tell us that she failed to seal the yonbi in the target so we look for you.

This no longer matters we are going into overdrive. I'm sending Fenrir after you.
If she doesn't eat the whole thing right away I'll just cause the part she does eat to form spikes, killing her from the inside out.

kadann Hyuga

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Wow... dont you know your own bloodline?

I'll get her to insult you...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 pm

kadann Hyuga
ACsweetpea
kadann Hyuga
KazElli
kadann Hyuga

If you get the yonbi.

If she doesn't eat the whole thing right away I'll just cause the part she does eat to form spikes, killing her from the inside out.
what rank r u

Aro97

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 pm

XxChocolate JearkerxX
kadann Hyuga
ACsweetpea
kadann Hyuga
KazElli
kadann Hyuga

If you get the yonbi.

what rank r u
genin. And my bloodline can form swords off their body. It doesn't specify that the body parts have to be attached. Of course I know it. I invented it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

kadann Hyuga
ACsweetpea
kadann Hyuga
KazElli
kadann Hyuga

If you get the yonbi.

Ok... Ac tell everyone they are taking orders from Me now.

Ok Kadann since you are as overconfident and cocky as hell say that to my RPC right now.

Each time you cut me I regenerate and I absorb you. That and I'm going to make sure I'm at full power by... feeding off of what remains of Zeramaru's group.

Fenrir you are useless bone brain.

Even without the yonbi all I need is some equipment and I can super concentrate a hemotoxin to digest people while they live. Neurotoxin wise I try not to use it but if I must ________ is so beautiful 2 drops starts the heart 2 more causes unessicary spasms killing the person. Ah now to hallogens simple really a good mix of opium and _____ can make you literally attack yourself.

Lovely_toxicn

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm

kadann Hyuga
XxChocolate JearkerxX
kadann Hyuga
ACsweetpea
kadann Hyuga

what rank r u
genin. And my bloodline can form swords off their body. It doesn't specify that the body parts have to be attached. Of course I know it. I invented it.

I am worse than Havock because 1 I taught him poisons.

2 unlike him my RPC does not care for people around her. Zeramaru had several weaknesses like Tera.

3 I can actually use this bloodline.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 pm

I could just wait till you grab me and use bloody Hell coated with acid from the piggyback skill then release all the spikes inside you. I'll have enough jutsu to learn it if i get the yonbi.

kadann Hyuga

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm

kadann you just dug urself in a s**t load
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm

kadann Hyuga
I could just wait till you grab me and use bloody Hell coated with acid from the piggyback skill then release all the spikes inside you. I'll have enough jutsu to learn it if i get the yonbi.

I have a worse temper than havock dont try me you p***k.

But the fun thing is... I'm going to be more powerful than Zeramaru... in a few moments even without gaining rank just watch.

Lovely_toxicn

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm

YOU ALSO AREN'T THE ONLY PERSON WHO REGENERATES. I can too. Plus its not like i'd have any chance if i don't get the yonbi. if i don't she would have to metagame to come kill me. I don't think "lets go kill a random mist nin and have it be me" would cut it for bb.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

kadann knowing nothing about this girl i will prob be the one coming for you.And i am to lazy to carry you so a puppet will.Ps you will be knocked out so you cant hurt me if you tired.

And this has been a friendly word from Ice-White-Polar-Bear.I love you all stay strong

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Lovely_toxicn
kadann Hyuga
ACsweetpea
kadann Hyuga
KazElli
kadann Hyuga

If you get the yonbi.

Ok... Ac tell everyone they are taking orders from Me now.

Ok Kadann since you are as overconfident and cocky as hell say that to my RPC right now.

Each time you cut me I regenerate and I absorb you. That and I'm going to make sure I'm at full power by... feeding off of what remains of Zeramaru's group.

Fenrir you are useless bone brain.

Even without the yonbi all I need is some equipment and I can super concentrate a hemotoxin to digest people while they live. Neurotoxin wise I try not to use it but if I must ________ is so beautiful 2 drops starts the heart 2 more causes unessicary spasms killing the person. Ah now to hallogens simple really a good mix of opium and _____ can make you literally attack yourself.

I'm pretty sure you have to submit your little poison ideas to be approved anyways. You can't just make things like that because you want to.

Either way, somebody as weak as you isn't worth my time.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games