Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and kissed her cheek, nuzzling into her neck. He rubbed her hand and moved his mouth to her ear. Kissing that softly as well, which he knew she didn't like, him being gentle and all, but it was more of a tender loving thing than anything else. Which was also a first for him, he was usually just as rough in bed as he was in his day to day life. But as always Veronica brought out the other side of him. He smirked and kissed her mouth softly again.

(( Sick, I've got a temp of 101.2 And my sinuses are acting up >.< ))

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter was being careful. Maybe not careful, but caring. His movements were soft, always soft now. On her cheek, ear and lips. Everything was a soft and easy movement. Like every ounce of love he had for her went into the touches in a sensative way.

And as insane as it drove her to have him be easy with her, it was nice to have someone touch her like that. She had never been handled nicely and she guessed every so often it was actually, more of a turn on than any other touch.
She tangled her fingers in his with one hand, the other rested on his cheek as she brought her lips to his gently.

||aww!!! im sorries love!||
||im sick too, but its a different kind of sick. its the appaled sick||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter closed his eyes eyes and kissed her back, leaning his head into her hand and squeezing her hand lightly and moving his other hand up to caress her face gently. "I love you." He smiled and rubbed his nose to hers. Opening his eyes he looked into her own, conveying all his feelings to her. Even though they fought and didn't see eye to eye on all things, it only made him love her more.

(( Awww, What's wrong Sam?))

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:32 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica kissed him softly, slowly..
"I love you too," She whispered as his hand caressed her face. His nose touched her own and her eyes slowly opened to look back into his.
She smiled up at him, "Hunter, you're the best thing that ever happened to me,"
Sure, that line was over used but he did really save her from herself. There was no telling what she would've done without him.

||well im appalled at this guy .. see i live in a small town where nothing happens right? and there was a triple homicide. (wife and two boys, her kids) right? So, it turns out that it was the dad/husband. its pretty disgusting.||
||not to mention my constant confusion on my love life :s that may or may not exsist... :S i hate guys......||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:25 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and moved his hand to rub her shoulder moving his mouth to her neck and kissing her there again. He took her hand and placed it on his chest, where his heart lay. And although it wasn't beating, it was still there. "Veronica, you're my one and only." he smiled softly and kissed her "I'll be the best thing that ever happened to you as long as you want me to."

((Dude that is so terrible!!! ))

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:01 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica found his statement funny. Not funny like bust out laughing funny, but more ironic. She could tell Hunter had been a pretty good player and him saying that warmed her frozen heart that matched his. Which was where her hand now laid. "How's forever sound?" She moved her head to kiss his lips softly.

||i know! nothing like this never happens here.. it hit close to homee..||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:02 pm
Evoblack
[[thats fine with me. ^^]]

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin wrapped her arms around his neck as he scooped her up into his arms. She leaned her head on his shoulder, looking up at him. The baby in her stomach did a tiny leap of joy. Ravin believed that Emily knew that her own father was near. Ravin snuggled against Dylan. He brought her into their bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

Ravin snuggled against his warmth. The baby leaped again. "I pretty much told you everything. But... I forgot to tell you my birthday." She grinned. "It's October 30th."

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan pulled her to him on the bed and smiled.
"October 30th. Got it," He laughed lightly.
"So even Vampires celebrate birthdays then?" Wouldn't that get old eventually?
"How old are you exactly? What was your family like?" Yeah, there was a lot he didn't know about his bride to be.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her back, deepening the kiss and bringing his hand up to cup the back of her neck. "Forever sounds like a pretty good plan."

(( Short but sweet ^^ ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled even as he kissed her. His hands were on the back of her neck and she sighed softly as he answered her question.
"I agree," She nuzzled into his neck with her smile still on her face.

||its okay, i didn't give you much to go off of... smile ||  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer to him, then he realized she was in nothing but her bra and underwear. Which he didn't have an issue with in the least. He actually found it kind of amusing.

(( Prom Pic!! (just the profile pic though lol) ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter kissed the top of her head. Veronica kissed his neck and felt his shirt, she pulled back and noticed he was completely clothed and she was in nothing but her underwear.
"Uhm, yeah, this is so not even fair." She smirked as her hands slipped under his shirt and ran up his stomach.

||ahaha, i added you. its chill if you decline^^||
||Cuteeee picture though girly!!!!||

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm
(( Library computer is kicking me off, will brb ^^ ))
(( And thanks but I really don't think it's all that cute, camera's hate me >.< ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 pm
||aww! stupid library||
||i think its adorable child so hush your lipsxD||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games