Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:03 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Sasa - Nice~ ^__^ everyone's looking funky nowadays.. just look at 789's avatar.. ninja

@Sin - Thanks.. and how did you get the text above the quote box to be pink? ninja

My avi's funky? O__O
All I did was add my favourite items to my avi xd
Thanks for the comment anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:06 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Cool hair sasa, I wonder if I'll ever get round to dying mine one of these days. rolleyes

And what is up with those naruto pics? Why do sasuke and gaara look... gay? o__o

No, they are perfect examples of you when you dressed up your avi with girl clothes...are what you are now mrgreen
Oh I see, trying to show me the error of my ways eh?

Well tis a good thing I made the complete transformation then, I must've looked rather odd back then. I blame the terra twist. ninja  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:09 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Cool hair sasa, I wonder if I'll ever get round to dying mine one of these days. rolleyes

And what is up with those naruto pics? Why do sasuke and gaara look... gay? o__o

No, they are perfect examples of you when you dressed up your avi with girl clothes...are what you are now mrgreen

Well tis a good thing I made the complete transformation then, I must've looked rather odd back then. I blame the terra twist. ninja

You blamed it on your so-called sexy terra twist? xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:14 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

Yeh, it made me look too feminine and sexy. xd  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:48 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka

Yeh, it made me look too feminine and sexy. xd

Ha ha ha, pity that you chose that hairstyle Toki. The transformation from girly boy to girl was inevitable after that. blaugh rofl
Luckily for me, the long brown hairstyle I've kept for the past 6 months has not made my avatar any girlier. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:22 pm

Niph
It`s pink?

What?

.___.;;

Mini
It`s not often you see a guy with waist-long, curly brown hair though..

S E L E C K T

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:48 am
` Vertex

Niph
It`s pink?

What?

.___.;;

Mini
It`s not often you see a guy with waist-long, curly brown hair though..

Why are you speaking through your mule Sin? Has everyone joined the bandwagon Toki started? stare
And as for my hairstyle, at least it's not as girly as the pony-tailed look Toki had.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:01 am
Tosh was first to speak through Gaara-chan!

>.>;;

And Elfy's hair is all fairytale-princess-y.

I say they are both quite girly.

Sabaku__no__Gaara

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:32 am
Your hair style is pretty girly Mini, it's just that you're wearing the straw hat which helps conceal it.

When I was wearing the straw hat the terra twist wasn't very girly seeing as most of it was covered up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:21 pm
Mini's hair is curly and long.
Toki's hair is pink and girl style.
'nuff said, both have the same amount of girly-ness 3nodding

And here's some example of Sasuke Orochimaru Jr. in Naruto 2 xp

User Image

User Image

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:04 pm
I would comment on how crappy he looks, but the pictures speak for itself.

He should've kept those belty thingies Sensei gave him.

heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:47 pm
Tokioka
Your hair style is pretty girly Mini, it's just that you're wearing the straw hat which helps conceal it.

When I was wearing the straw hat the terra twist wasn't very girly seeing as most of it was covered up. 3nodding

Hmm, since all of you girls (including you Toki) are thinking my long hair makes me look girly, I might change it. Either back to my original hairstyle or something else.
But I think the terra twist looks girlier than the long curly hair.

Sabaku_whatever: I know it's your mule Tosh. It seems everyone is doing it. stare  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:52 pm
Minielf
Tokioka

Hmm, since all of you girls (including you Toki) are thinking my long hair makes me look girly, I might change it. Either back to my original hairstyle or something else.
But I think the terra twist looks girlier than the long curly hair.

Sabaku_whatever: I know it's your mule Tosh. It seems everyone is doing it. stare

I know you know. sweatdrop

I even made it obvious in his post.

Note:Tosh was first to speak through Gaara-chan!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:59 pm
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Mini
Why?

Because Sin was having fun on Vert and couldn`t be
...Kill them.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:02 am
User Image

^____^;;

Both 'elfy and Toki were fairly girly guy-avatars.. but actually since Toki's a girl now it's just 'elfy, non? xD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games