Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant i used all of my magic to try to save you and some people are going to be coming after me now
"no, you have to come back, you couldn't have saved me if i was gone already. i was dead. " berry started to cry"don't dead please. i don't want to see my friends die becuase of me."
*walks over to her* dont worry ill always be with you and i was happy to use up my magic and it would be to risky to have me around people are going to come looking for me when they here i died
"they are here then. recca sense something coming here so come back i don't fight anymore."
yes but i dont think they came here for any of you they came for me there called ghost maniacs they collect powerfull souls and uses them to there will and last time i turned into a ghosy my body survived and the person they sent to collect me was a really beautiful young girl she gave her life to save mine but i tried to help her so the young rabbit fox sitting on me is that girl
"i see. but i am still confused why you never told anyone about this?" berry hugged him"you need to come back."
i didnt want anyone to know and neither did she and they here  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:51 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*walks over to her* dont worry ill always be with you and i was happy to use up my magic and it would be to risky to have me around people are going to come looking for me when they here i died
"they are here then. recca sense something coming here so come back i don't fight anymore."
yes but i dont think they came here for any of you they came for me there called ghost maniacs they collect powerfull souls and uses them to there will and last time i turned into a ghosy my body survived and the person they sent to collect me was a really beautiful young girl she gave her life to save mine but i tried to help her so the young rabbit fox sitting on me is that girl
"i see. but i am still confused why you never told anyone about this?" berry hugged him"you need to come back."
"just come back. please. "  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:18 pm
*A single bug crawls out from his sleeve, around his hand, then back into his sleeve. He walks to room 110.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant put any of you in danger  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:07 pm
"they are getting close, stay here, i'll go up ahead, get prepared for a big fight, i may not return. don't use your dark powers, only light affects these guys." Recca goes into light angel form, and dashes a head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:09 pm
MrAsianK
"they are getting close, stay here, i'll go up ahead, get prepared for a big fight, i may not return. don't use your dark powers, only light affects these guys." Recca goes into light angel form, and dashes a head.
" dont thiink ill let you go with out me bixyll rested his blade on his shoulder and ripped the bandanna of his face flipped the hair out of his eye and took his coat of and ran behind recca  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:26 pm
Recca send a beam of pure light into the air, it exploded, and shot smaller beams straight forward, Recca summoned a sythe, and continued to charge forward  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i don't care. please just come back."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*light flashes over his head and has a scared look on his face* their....their here in the game  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*light flashes over his head and has a scared look on his face* their....their here in the game
"what?" berry looks around."hey why don't you get tri and haseo here to help."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant they are gone they were just imaginary objects i put in everyones minds yes they are real people and they were my friends but *gets dark look in his eyes* its said they died *no one notices but a blue aura is wrapping around naotas leg*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant they are gone they were just imaginary objects i put in everyones minds yes they are real people and they were my friends but *gets dark look in his eyes* its said they died *no one notices but a blue aura is wrapping around naotas leg*
"naota...." berry grabs his hand let just go back to the school. together."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*auta fully wrapps around him and girl steps out of darkness*

girl: finally got you you cute little thing

User Image

girl: and here i thought i would have to enroll to this place and i even have my school uniform now you know why i came here now lets get this over with *smiles and drags him towards here and she climbs on him

((lol sorry people i just got a weird idea from maburaho))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:01 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

User Image

girl: and here i thought i would have to enroll to this place and i even have my school uniform now you know why i came here now lets get this over with *smiles and drags him towards here and she climbs on him

berry punched her"am tried of people trying to kidnapped him."berry grabs naota hand."let go back."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

User Image

berry punched her"am tried of people trying to kidnapped him."berry grabs naota hand."let go back."
*grabs his other hand* im not trying to kidnap him havent you ever heard of the magician prophiccy  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games