Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 pm
Serenity Reed
Oh come on, tak, Zahmen can suck it up... I mean, I never call anybody, ever. Once, I went almost a full year without seeing my sister... I go anywhere from a few hours to a few months without seeing my father. And I've not seen my best firend since she came to my birthday a year ago.
I'm kidding. rofl But seriously...
And that goes hand in hand with procrastination... I'm sorry, cassie, but I think seeing you once every three months is not enough, but I'm too lazy to call you. And you don't use your email account anymore! scream

And we all heart Kirby!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! domokun

Hey....no joking about things like that....if you have the opportunity to keep in contact with people you care about, you should use it. Other peopel aren't that lucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:15 pm
I meant that they never contact me. gonk  

Serenity Reed
Crew

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:29 pm
Well in that case, welcome to my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:40 pm
*...huddles in a corner with her chickies* gonk  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:07 pm
I haven't seen one of my best friends in two years. I've actually only seen her in person for three days.

I haven't seen my brother for a year, and won't be able to speak to him for the next six months.

Then, of course, there's the half-dozen friends I've never gotten to see. Of course, sometimes I wonder if it's better that way...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Not going into it. Just...no.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:30 pm
Depressing lot, you all are.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:36 pm
There's another way to live in this world? eek  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:37 pm
I got slightly depressed on purpose. I'm calmer that way.

But I'm way better now. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Isn't that why we all come to the internet? 'Cause we're lonely?

I've moved once during high school, and left friends that way. Then I went away for college, and pretty much left everyone that way. I have a few good friends I keep in touch with, over emails, but the rest are scrap. I'm rather glad I'm away from my mother really...I wish she'd accept that I'm a different person than her and have different priorities. My roommates think I'm a freak, but really, they're the ones who are the stepford roommates with no personality. Feel so lonely. @.@ Hormones are not helping much right now...

While we're throwing around names, I'm Jessie (short for Jessica). Yes, I'm a female. razz  

Starry Path

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:48 pm
Hey, you. You with the face and the name of Jessica.

YOU STOLE MY NAME. D:<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:51 pm
I'm content with Jessie. wink You can stay Jessica. It's too common, as you obviously can see. XD  

Starry Path

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:55 pm
Yeah I know. Pretty much half of the world has stolen my name. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:01 pm
*Coughs.* YOUR name? I existed before you! XD  

Starry Path

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:50 am
cry Somebody must be going around and stealing everyone's Cheerios! You're all depressed!

Only joking, guys. In all seriousness, I hope you all feel better very, very soon.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games