Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm seriously sorry for PO'ing lovely and zeramaru. But I hate people who Don't budge in an argument, cause I always end up going way over the top and then stuff like this happens to me.

@ice: I really don't want to have to remake this rpc. I couldn't touch you. I only have water clones and fish spit. no weapons. no ninja tools. I can make one sword and thats it. my bodies as weak as an AS. you could touch me with a puppet and i'd probably die.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 am

And you kadann could throw a kunai with 4 explosive tags attached to it to the right of your location, and when he goes for a physical hit on you, substitute with the exploding taged kunai, moving you to safety and causing the puppet to attack an explosion.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 am

kadann Hyuga
I'm seriously sorry for PO'ing lovely and zeramaru. But I hate people who Don't budge in an argument, cause I always end up going way over the top and then stuff like this happens to me.

@ice: I really don't want to have to remake this rpc. I couldn't touch you. I only have water clones and fish spit. no weapons. no ninja tools. I can make one sword and thats it. my bodies as weak as an AS. you could touch me with a puppet and i'd probably die.

i feel no shame hurting academy students.read the pm i sent
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 am

Nova Storm Flux
And you kadann could throw a kunai with 4 explosive tags attached to it to the right of your location, and when he goes for a physical hit on you, substitute with the exploding taged kunai, moving you to safety and causing the puppet to attack an explosion.

Damn thats a greta idea,likke no joke,my rpc is lazy so he would stop if you put up a fight.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 am

Nova Storm Flux
i don have any explosive tags.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 am

That and if you knew what Nova told you it would be meta gaming scream

Yes I will do this till you have at least gone through 3 rpc deaths.

Lovely_toxicn

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 am

Lovely_toxicn

WHat? all i said was a way of using jutsu to attack in a unique and simple way. Its what got my last rpc i kill count of around 7-9 rpc kills, with at least 4 of those kills being higher ranked than me, and 1 of them being a demon host and higher ranked than me (Old hokages bf, and she got pissed about it)

EDIT: oh yeah, and i fought to a draw with 2 S-ranks at chunin, and another at jonin. Those were the good old days.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am

Lovely_toxicn

*Grumble*

kadann Hyuga

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:18 am

Nova Storm Flux
Lovely_toxicn

WHat? all i said was a way of using jutsu to attack in a unique and simple way. Its what got my last rpc i kill count of around 7-9 rpc kills, with at least 4 of those kills being higher ranked than me, and 1 of them being a demon host and higher ranked than me (Old hokages bf, and she got pissed about it)

EDIT: oh yeah, and i fought to a draw with 2 S-ranks at chunin, and another at jonin. Those were the good old days.

Yes but you thought about it not Kadann
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:18 am

kadann Hyuga
Lovely_toxicn

*Grumble*

Heheheh, I don't know about power but I like her attitude.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:22 am

I might have a small chance against kai biggrin i think hes genin like me and I have a jounins swordsmanship.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

kadann Hyuga
I might have a small chance against kai biggrin i think hes genin like me and I have a jounins swordsmanship.

Wont matter which one of you dies.

I'm just going to be glad if one of you does.

Lovely_toxicn

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am

kadann Hyuga

Shut your mouth then kill him.

Ninjutsu reliant. Your bloodline is about swordsmaship and you care about how much jutsus you know?

You wont last against me then.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 am

Im chuunin and i have a few tricks up my sleeve

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games