Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm
(wrong person Baka it wasn't my character who did those first actions look at the names)

Rolling her eyes at what Baki was saying to Charles Haru lays on her back on the couch and just closes her eyes and waits for it all to be over. Humming to herself she opens her eyes after a while and picks up the book she had on the table and continues to read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 pm
(i aint rollin s**t...just fight back...dat dice rollin s**t is for pussies)
he then threw a fire ballat him directly and one to the right then flew to the right and grabbed  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 pm
(from what I can tell it just seems he's to scared to actualyl fight because he's afraid he'll lose and also he's just making himself almost invincible with doging all attacks and stuff)

Yawning Haru crosses her legs and puts the book down before closing her eyes and putting an arm over her eyes to block out the light as she tried to sleep a bit. It had been a very busy and eventful day and still was. Laying there on the couch it seemed like she had gone into an almost death like sleep that happened every once in a while when she was really tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 pm
(i know he refuses to actually fight i am at the point to where i will just ignore his posts)
charles sighed and said"well are you gonna attack or just stand there)  

copycat4756

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Niara growled, her eyes flashing in anger. "You damn b***h!" she growls, punching Baki in the back of the head and watching him fall to the ground. She looks at Haru. "See, this is why I left. I can't take this bull s**t. Where's mum? And dad? And my adopted siblings?" she asks, walking to the door. "I'm heading out." she says, turning to Charles. "If I come back to find this human dead and the house in ruins, I'm going to hunt you down and kill you myself." she threatens. "Oh, by the way, you damn human, I can't be fried in the sunlight. It doesn't bother me like the rest of the vampire world." she says, her eyes so deep in color that they were almost black.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm
(you know why I did the role it was because humans in this rp are treated like bull s**t and it seems you love fuking auto hitting all the time so quit whining charles on whats fair and role you cry baby god damn and lmao being a b***h who plants attacks on people and says that they are auto hitting is bs soccer s**t)

baki rubbed the back of his head got up slowly and than with in a a split second he had planted 5 punches in niara's face and all of them were exteremly hard planted baki smiled as he watched her hit the ground fast 2 seconds after the blows had taken effect. "now stop getting in between this fight between me and charles and shut up" baki than walked towards charles his eyes veined with anger and now he was in his rage mode.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 pm
(Okay listen from your point of view it is, but really it's not since you can dodge and block and stuff but you have to be hit everyone in a while with your character that is not happening okay, also humans aren't treated badly if they come in peacefully and don't plan on causing any trouble)

"Yeah yeah yeah I get it Niara just go and cool off for abit and come back when your ready" she say's with a sigh before she opened her eyes again. "But the sun still irritates some of us but it won't kill us most almost everyone of us that live here can go out into the sun that's why the people around here know us so well" Haru said with another sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 pm
(( why don't you go see who started this it was charles who started this))  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm
(Yes I know but how would you feel if some random person came into your house un announced didn't knock or ring anything would you throw them out of the house also)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm
if i remeber correcxtly he threw the first punch"
User Image(
charles' then turned into his demon form enraged at the fact that he actually hit cris  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Sighing from pure furstation at both of the men Haru gets up and moves to the middle of the room inbetween both of them, so they would both either stop or hit her in the cross fire. "Both of you stop this this instant, you are both being little children, for such a petty thing as not knocking, Charles you should know everyone is welcome here." she say's with a growl while she looked at him. "And you Baki should know to knock before you enter a strangers house even if you think it may be abandoned you still knock to be on the safe side"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Niara jumped back to her feet, an ironic smile on her face. She didn't even look like she had been punched 5 times. "I've had far worse from a human." she says, smirking, then disappearing outside. She climbed the nearest tree, and sat in its upper branches, an inner turmoil going on. She wanted to stay, but the drama was too much for her to handle. "What should I do...?" she groaned, holding her head in her hands.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm
((if I recall he threw me so hard that it would have broken a real human in half))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
baki enraged at charles flexed all muscles in his body and got into an old ancient Chinese martial arts stance. " your dead now charles " baki said as he put one hand infront of him and curved his 4 pointer fingers to himself and than flexed them again. indicating for Charles to attack first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am
(im sorry to say but i don not recall doing such a thing)
charles teleported baki and himself to the underworld where they were surrounded by devil dragons and even ogres...charles smiled and pointed at baki and said"kill"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 pm
(you two are getting out of hand now, and if you hold a grudge over such a little thing then that's stupif and Charles you shouldn't have done that anyways that was a stupif move on your part)

Sighing Haru shakes her head before walking over to the door and calling out "Niara you can come back in if you want you're bedroom is as you left it, also it would be nice if you did come back in please". looking around she shakes her head and shades her eyes, even after so many years the sun still irritated her eyes but her color wasn't as white as it was a few years ago.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games