Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:06 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant they are gone they were just imaginary objects i put in everyones minds yes they are real people and they were my friends but *gets dark look in his eyes* its said they died *no one notices but a blue aura is wrapping around naotas leg*
"naota...." berry grabs his hand let just go back to the school. together."
*auta fully wrapps around him and girl steps out of darkness*

girl: finally got you you cute little thing

User Image

girl: and here i thought i would have to enroll to this place and i even have my school uniform now you know why i came here now lets get this over with *smiles and drags him towards here and she climbs on him

((lol sorry people i just got a weird idea from maburaho))
berry punched her"am tried of people trying to kidnapped him."berry grabs naota hand."let go back."
*grabs his other hand* im not trying to kidnap him havent you ever heard of the magician prophiccy
"no but naota coming to the school with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:58 pm
bixyll stopped running and and jumped hig into the air and soared after recca  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i cant they are gone they were just imaginary objects i put in everyones minds yes they are real people and they were my friends but *gets dark look in his eyes* its said they died *no one notices but a blue aura is wrapping around naotas leg*
"naota...." berry grabs his hand let just go back to the school. together."

User Image

girl: and here i thought i would have to enroll to this place and i even have my school uniform now you know why i came here now lets get this over with *smiles and drags him towards here and she climbs on him

berry punched her"am tried of people trying to kidnapped him."berry grabs naota hand."let go back."
*grabs his other hand* im not trying to kidnap him havent you ever heard of the magician prophiccy
*hugs him* fine then your taking me to and im not leaving until i get what he wants *her aura wrapping him and her together* so there *sticks her tongue at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:37 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

User Image

*hugs him* fine then your taking me to and im not leaving until i get what he wants *her aura wrapping him and her together* so there *sticks her tongue at her*
berry copys her and huges naota tightly so the aura couldn't take him away."i don't care if you come back as long as he comes back i don't care. he is my friend"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:49 pm
the light beams in the air divided again and again until there were hundreds of them in the air heading striaght forward, Recca took to the skies, and landed on one of the beams, it continued to fly on, as recca casted more and more light spells. Recca summoned light gaurdians, and shot out more beams.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:28 pm
bixyll paused in mid-flight "...., oh crap!" bixylll slowy turned around and sped back to the school and landed at the gate bixyll ran to where he felt berry was he ran to naotas room "ber!-" he paused  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll paused in mid-flight "...., oh crap!" bixylll slowy turned around and sped back to the school and landed at the gate bixyll ran to where he felt berry was he ran to naotas room "ber!-" he paused
*Hears the noise and walks in that direction.*

"What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:46 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"What's going on?"

berry i feel that shes right here.... but shes not" bixyll started to looke around the room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:48 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"What's going on?"

berry i feel that shes right here.... but shes not" bixyll started to looke around the room
"Look past what your eyes show you. See what you should see. Not what your mind wants you to see."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

User Image

berry copys her and huges naota tightly so the aura couldn't take him away."i don't care if you come back as long as he comes back i don't care. he is my friend"
ah *phases through them and starts running*

girl: hey come back here *starts chasing him*

get away from me im to young to give you what you want *runs even faster*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"naota-kun......" berry turns in to this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"come on stop running." berry flys after him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

girl: cheater *girl still chasing him* baota give me what i want so we can be together forever

ahhhhh im to young to give you that *runs even faster arms and legs become a blur*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:30 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

girl: cheater *girl still chasing him* baota give me what i want so we can be together forever

ahhhhh im to young to give you that *runs even faster arms and legs become a blur*
*Appears in the room. Looks at Berry.*

"Fly away little butterfly. Just.... flutter away."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:37 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

berry hugges him"calm down please."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:40 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

berry hugges him"calm down please."

girl: give me him *tackles both of them*

someone heeeeeeeeeeeelp im to young to give you what you want im only 12 let me go kuriko

*another girl walks in*

?????: naota kun give it to me first

ahhh another *phases through them and jumps onto his skate board and starts riding away *but the new girl quickly jumps on him and he falls*

woah *slam and just lays there for a few seconds making sure nothing was broken but remembers hes a ghost so he gets up and both of the girl jumps on him*

both: give it to me first

(( new girl User Image))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games