Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:21 am
Well Im sure you all know my name is Remy.

And I am no where near derpressed.
I totally owned last night at Capture the Flag.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 am
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

etc.

heart  

KirbyVictorious

Starry Path

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:49 pm
I should become a psychologist or something, people come to me with their problems. Gives me no time to deal with my own problems. XD; I spent three hours today talking between my guy friend and his fiance, trying to figure out how to fix their relationship @.@

I love capture the flag! Haven't played in ten years. T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:12 pm
We were playing on a mile stretch. With about 50 people.
It was uhhh-mazing.

My sister is becoming a Psychiatrist.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm
Guys guys guys I have exciting news.

I just did a search on writing guilds. We're like 6th or 7th on the search...sorry I didn't count...AND the best part of all: we have the most posts (by a really really long shot) of any guild soley devoted to writing on gaia. Plus most of the writer's guilds that I browsed were pretty dead...we're one of the only still alive and thriving ones left.

Pat yourselves on the back for making this (in my humble opinion) the best writer's guild on gaia.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm
I am... it depends on who you ask. Some will say I am Lisa. Others Liesl. Still others Elisabeth. More others Liberté Joella Xalina. Even other others Ben. But the majority... Reese.

Waffles and everybody: Yay for us! 4laugh  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:03 pm
>< I member Ben.. d'awww I loves Ben.
But You are Reese to me.

And you had a doubt in us Waffles?
We will always be the Best.

Its because, we are Infinite Writers.
We do not choose to keep are words on a finite level.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:13 pm
Tak, I've known from the start that this guild was gonna be the best.

I just thought I'd announce to the world that we'd become tops statistically.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:56 pm
I knew it was going to be the best too..

I am proud to be with you Captain from the start.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:03 pm
Awww, thanks. I'm happy you've stuck around this long (XD), and am proud to have you as my VC.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:37 pm
5000 gold celebration post! *new record* And while I'm here, let's have a party for the best guild ever! 4laugh

I've got you all beat in the name department! Emily. YEs! LITERALLY half the world has my name. And my birthday. I know three people within the confines of our town of barely five hundred that have the same birthday, and about ten with the name Emily. The worst part is, none of those are variences of the name either. Just... Emily. Not Emylee or emyly or emilee, or even emili. These people have no imagination. Incidentaly, if I were to change my name, it would be to 'They' so I could be the they in "That's what they say". rofl

heart Lets up fireworks! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:01 pm
About... 35 people in the known world have my name.
And it mainly consists of French males.

And I happen to be an Italian Female... sweatdrop

And Woot! I love being VC. I cant imagine this place with Kirby as the VC... We all would have to make our avis where pink in the Captain is absant. xd  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Starry Path

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Where did you find all that people and land? o.o

Yes, psychiatrist is the word. XD I think my friend and his fiance are happy now, w00t!

Lol, you know that's exactly the reason I chose this guild over the other guilds. They were dead and never posted.

I still say Jessica is more common than Emily even. XD

That's what they say! Who says? THEY says!

Eww pink...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:39 pm
I know maybe three people named Jessicca. And most of them are famous. Emily, though, is number one in America and very high in Europe! And it's been very high for almost a hundred years! gonk  

Serenity Reed
Crew

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:56 pm
Emmy: That would drive my History teacher nuts. She's always writing on essays, Who is THEY? WHO IS THEY? BE SPECIFIC!

rofl

I also named Evan's mom after you by accident. ><

I knoooooww this guild is the best. It's my family. Everyone I love has at one time walked these forums. Aside from the rentals.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games