Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 pm
I was only teeaasing! !Dx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:55 pm
LOL. I was thinking of it for a little bit. But then I went: "She's 24, I'm 18 . . . Nah . . . ."  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:56 pm
I have a strong tendency to date older women. They appeal to me more for some reason. ._.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:59 pm
Maybe cos they're more mature?

As for me, I have almost no choice. 95% of my graduating class are older than me, so most of the women in my year are older than me by a couple to several months.  

Gale OverDrive

genric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Tana la Scrivana
I have a strong tendency to date older women. They appeal to me more for some reason. ._.
Well they do have more knowledge and wisdom than the wee tots, it could be you're looking for the maturity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:00 pm

I can't hear the music because I'm at work, and the computer doesn't have speakers.... And I suppose I'm not supposed to be on the internet, but oh well. XD

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 pm
I love getting psycho-analytical evaluations as soon as I say that. I was merely stating they attract me. I have reasons, and that sure as Hell isn't it.

I hope you're not calling me a wee tot.

"You now have over 400 stickers" = Ugh, Goddammit. Pitfarming sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 pm
Gale OverDrive
Maybe cos they're more mature?

As for me, I have almost no choice. 95% of my graduating class are older than me, so most of the women in my year are older than me by a couple to several months.
I'm only a recent high school grad and I was personal friend with the three youngest people in the entier class. As of graduation they were 16, one month into 17 and four months into 17 respectivly, and all of them in AP and honors programs. So what if you are a youngster in your class? Just means you're smarter.  

genric

Kikiama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:04 pm
Lost_Realms
genric
Kikiama
Lise Illumincroix
Wow! Kiki's professional! Good luck! You can do it!

Oooh, just curious, your biomedical major, is it science or engineering? 3nodding

Its science. But, I have heard of biomedical engineering before. I'm more into medical researching. biggrin

I'm actually planning on going into the Bio-med engineering major when I head off to get's ma schooling. I'm looking at prosthetics, cybernetics, and biomechanics specifically.

Coolness, Kiki! If you're ambitious, you can do a PhD/MD xd

genric, yay engineering! xd

Whee! Yay! Thats so cool! and thank Lost! *GLUGGLES*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:05 pm
That wasn't my circumstance genric, I was born later than almost everyone in my graduating class. Doesn't mean I'm smarter than them, though I was supposed to be ahead a grade. I was the 7th youngest of my graduating class I think, with my bday in mid/late Oct.  

Gale OverDrive

genric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Tana la Scrivana
I love getting psycho-analytical evaluations as soon as I say that. I was merely stating they attract me. I have reasons, and that sure as Hell isn't it.

I hope you're not calling me a wee tot.

"You now have over 400 stickers" = Ugh, Goddammit. Pitfarming sucks.
I'm just a recent adult myself, sure I can call about 4/5ths of gaias entire population a wee tot, but I wasn't saying you were one specifically, I was referring to younger women. Also, if you ever need a psycho-analytical evaluation, I'm the guy to turn to, I'm no scientist/doctor/reptile-man, but I do dabble a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm one of the oldest in my class. ninja I was born in the middle of January. <3

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:10 pm
If I need psycho-analytical evaluation I'll turn to a professional. You may be the smartest kid alive, but I think I'll trust said things to someone a bit more experienced.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Gale OverDrive
That wasn't my circumstance genric, I was born later than almost everyone in my graduating class. Doesn't mean I'm smarter than them, though I was supposed to be ahead a grade. I was the 7th youngest of my graduating class I think, with my bday in mid/late Oct.

(o3o) <- Me

[Insert Jump here]

-__T___ <- Tree
/~~~~~ <- Island of conclusion  

genric

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:14 pm

So is everyone enjoying the Olympics?

*w*

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games