Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm
Hearing what Haru said, Niara sighed and jumped out of the tree. "Thanks..." she says, walking inside and smiling slightly at her older adopted sister. "Say, where's mom and dad?" she asks, looking around the house, confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 pm
Thinking for a moment Haru shrugs before looking at Niara. "i'm not sure where they are I haven't seen Heathrus in a while and Selenia i'm not sure I saw her about an hour agao during the weeding reception" she say's with a sigh before closign the door after she had entered. "Nothing has really changed drama around here has gotten even worse, probably should mention the one who was fighting before with the human that's my husband" Haru say's before laughing slightly.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm
Niara sighed. "Yeah, well... The drama is what made me get the hell outta here." she says, shrugging. "You know, I've barely eaten or drank anything since I was gone, and I feel more human for some reason... I just don't care anymore...." she says, bowing her head and shrugging her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Smilling softly she nods before sitting up "Do you want anything to eat or drink" Haru ask's with a smile "Leaving the mansion and being around the humans always seems to make a lot of us feel more human, it's nice every once in a while." Smilling she thinks for a moment before saying "sometimes it makes me feel more normal and less like a monster or creature that everyone fears and hates" she say's with a sigh.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am
(lol i think he quit the rp)
charles smiled as he came back un harmed and he said"weakling humans"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:25 pm
((Is it to late to join?))  

ZeroXX117

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm
(no you can join it's open to anyone who wants to join)(^_^ to bad so sad)

Looking over her shoulder at him she smile before getting up and walking over and giving him a hug. "You sure your un-hurt" she ask's as she looks him over before looking at him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm
Niara sighed. "Nah, I'm not hungry." she says, sitting down on the couch and tucking her legs underneath her. "Welcome back, bro." she says, smiling slightly.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm
yeah sorry that i am your bro"he then laughed and said"she could do so much better"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:06 pm
"Well, I'd rather have you as a bro than some other people that I know." Niara says, sighing and closing her eyes. She bowed her head, her short blond hair, tickling her chin.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Pouting slightly she looks at him "But if I didn't have you I wouldn't be married and I wouldn't be in love as much as I am now, and the other person probably wouldn't be as much fun as you" she say's while still pouting a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:49 pm
charles simply smiled and said"so whens the honey moon and where"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:59 pm
Thinking for a moment she tilts her head one way then the other before looking at him again "I was thinking, France, or Italy or Russia, you tkae your pick unless you can think or somewhere else that is better then those places" she say's before kissing his cheek and putting her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Name: Thorn Sundark
Human or Vamp: Pureblood Vampire
Background: Lives in tokyo city protecting the weak from bad guys
Description (Or Picture): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm
Thorn was laying on the couch in the living room watching tv. Like she does everyday all day except when its time for her to go out and hunt . She did'nt really have any hobbies or anything. So she was free all day to just watch tv.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games