Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm
Using the last stage of Shuurai Tekken Do he grabs his katana and knocks away the ice needles and brings his katana up to block the sword coming towards his neck. He soon realizes that he will need his sharingan so he jumps away from Drake in the next instant and reveals his three tomoe sharingan. He makes handsigns as he jumps high into the air and suddenly a huge tsunami of oil comes flying towards them at their side. Akira would land on the oil after it settled.

(Last stage of Shuurai Tekken Do, oil tsunami, art of oil walking. Last part and jutsu is if you don't stop the oil from coming into the area.)

Kazuo stays high in a tree to avoid getting hit by the oil that would spread out towards him after it settled.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu -1=84
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu -2=33

Total Jutsu Left: 119 -3=116  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 pm
Drake put his sword back and did some fast handsigns. "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)" He blew at at the oil tsunami, a huge gust of wind blowing it back. When he finished, he drew his sword again and looked at Akira. "Look, why don't you just stop this right now and leave. I don't have time for this at the moment."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm
Akira sighs. "Fine." He turns and walks back to where Kazuo waited for him with the casket already summoned. Akira steps into the casket and the lid closes and drops into the ground. Kazuo takes one last look back and runs off at high speeds.

(Right now I really am not in the mood to RP for some reason. I don't know why. My posts are really lazy. So maybe another time. Thanks for the fight.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:38 pm
(No problems) Drake sighed in relief, but kept his guard up as he headed back to the Hokage's office. "What a weird guy."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Drake stood at the top of the gates, staring around the area, making sure no other ninja attempted to "destroy the village". He sighed as he thought about what he might have to do if the angel he needed was the ninja from this village. He decided to worry later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji ran past the gates with the guards setting up defenses and seeing a man on top of the gates. Yuji's wings were being blown by the wind but he kept them in place as he ran towards his house with the two Academy students behind him, he would put them in his underground shelter he only knew about and only his chakra could open it.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 pm
User ImageKaien followed the man with wings as he couldn't help staring at him "Wings?....What is he"Kaien said staring as they reached the gates,Kaien began coughing as the smoke and damage of the area "Who would do this"Kaien said staring back as he turned back to the unknown man "He has some explaining to do"Kaien said with a mad face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm
[[Skater, keiji and time if you wanan talk to my rpc tiem I will be in fire country Yuji's mansion ok? ]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm
(k) Drake looked at the kids leaving, and remembered when he first was in the Academy, the village being in a similiar situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
(k) Drake looked at the kids leaving, and remembered when he first was in the Academy, the village being in a similiar situation.

[[Thought you wanted to talk to the 2 people in the vilalge that had wings =P]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji quickly ran through the gates while the guards were still setting up. He headed towards the hokage's office at blinding speed no one would see him.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji flew over the gates with the kid in his arms, he activated his Seki-Reigan to go way quicker to his house so he can hurry and go get Nya and Sedra.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The moment Aki arrived at the gates she was stopped by the guards. It was understandable that the village was on high alert. Three jounin level shinobi bared the teeth almost literally at her. Aki frowned and dug out the letter she'd received from Akira, "I'm here on request of someone very important to this village." She showed them the insignia on the letter and they all step aside and let her past the metal gates. "They've done their work here that's for sure." She said looking up at the gates. With that Aki went to find Akira.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira arrived at the gates. "Wait here, it shall only take a minute." He said to Aki as he stepped into the shadow cover of the trees. He this appeared into the shadow via Shadow Teleportation Skill, that is nearly untraceable at his level and unnoticable to the naked eye.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki arrived at the Gates with Akira. She did as she was told and waited. She leaned against the wall and whistled a small random tune.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games