Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica groaned softly as he growled at her. Hunter pulled her underwear down her legs, carefully. Her underwear came off easily and unripped.
"ohh, mmm..." She sighed softly, with her body shaking softly beneath him.
His tongue slid across her skin and she moaned louder, "Hunter, Hunter."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Evoblack
[[haha, it's my fault. You and demo were pretty much posting, so I wasn't looking a whole lot. xD]]

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smiled a little. "At first we start counting birthdays. After that, time pretty much flies away like minutes do for mortals. I've lived since the sixteenth century, so I'm about 500-years-old. That's only an estimate, though. I can't remember the exact date. I only started recording my life five decades after I was turned."

Dylan pulled her down to him on the bed. She grinned and snuggled into his side, planting kisses along the side of his neck. "My family was kind. And poor. We didn't have a lot of things, so we learned to appreciate what we had. I'm just sorry that my parents died from the Plague."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter ran his hands up to her hips and pinned her soundly before running his tounge over her again. Her moans only made it better and he hummed softly and moved his tounge against her more.

( 0/////0 xD )

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:20 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Oh, that makes sense." He wouldn't count birthdays if he was centuries old either.
Ravin kissed his neck as she told him about her family.
"Which plague?" He really sucked at history...

Dylans eyes closed slowly, he was tired but he wanted to talk to her.
His hand slid down her side and when they hit the bump softly he gasped.
Right, pregnant. Emily. He had actually almost forgotten.

||AGH!||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronicas hands slid from under her and her fingers tangled into Hunter's blonde hair as he continued to move his tongue around.
She groaned louder, arching her back.
"Oh God," She moaned, her voice cracking. Her breathing increased as she pulled at his hair.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:34 pm
[[^^]]

Ravin Black

User Image"The Black Plague of the 1400-1500's. It cut down half the population."

Ravin closed her eyes.

Her parents were sweating, heaving, screaming. There was nothing she could do. Nothing left for her there... Ravenna Noir closed the door of the house. A small fire burned in the heart of the cottage, slowly consuming what was once her home. By the time she was gone, the house was engulfed by flames.

She was silent. The memories came back so vividly every time she remembered them. This time was no different. She felt Dylan run his hand down her side. He gasped when he hit her bump. Ravin turned in the opposite direction and buried her head into the pillow.

"Etre que ne tu dites rien plus que la vérité," she murmured to herself.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:43 pm
||whats this game thinggg?||  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
||OH!!! ive been playing that damned game for yearsss aahaha, gave up on it^^||  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:31 pm
heart  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin looked hurt, upset or something along the lines of that.
"Shh, baby," He didn't understand what she had said..

"Babe.. I'm sorry.. I, I didn't mean to,"
He understood the pained look. For he had seen it on his face many times before. Remembering, watching... Your parents dying.. and you can't do a damned thing to stop it.

It was the worst feeling in the world

||AGH!||  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin breathed in deeply. She listened to the deep baritone of Dylan's voice. "It's nothing you said, Dylan," she answered quickly. "Nothing you said at all."

Ravin buried her face into the pillow. "Let's just sleep, ok? You and I both need it."

Ravin breathed deeply, her heart hurting in the process. Living forever didn't necessarily meant you forgot everything that happened before.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:32 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I know, but I brought it up," Why was he so stupid?
"Love, babe, hun, I..." He dropped off.

Dylan uncoiled his arms from around her.
Why, everytime something went wrong, did he feel the need to run off? Run away?

When you spend your entire life running- Whether it be for sport, like in track, or figurtivly speaking- Running away from your problems - You never break the habit. Its like a drug, and he was in need when he felt at his lowest.

Dylan walked over to the window, throwing the curtains back and tossing the window open. The cool night air rushed in, overwhelimg his senses.

||AGH!||  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:07 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageHis warmth was gone from around her. Ravin jerked up in the darkness. Her eyes searched the room frantically. "Dylan?" Her voice was thick with worry. "Dylan, sweetheart? I didn't mean to... I didn't..."

Her eyes found him by the window. Her heartbeat settled in her. Ravin waddled over to Dylan and wrapped her arms around his middle. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad. It was only memories, hmm? Don't worry about it." She pressed a kiss to his back. "You didn't do a single thing wrong."

[[EDITED]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:13 pm
||...he never left the house hon.||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games