Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:08 am

Minielf
[...sinfulanjel...]
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Mini in a fro..

Tada.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Kill them.

Gaa, I look ugly with the fro on!!! gonk gonk Just look at the way the pirate is positioned! Ugly, ugly! scream

But with the fro makes you more noticing!

Yet strange, not ugly xD

t0sh - Wow, its Gaara in your siggy~! <333
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:17 am

All hair looks funny with the elven ears. sweatdrop (apart from maybe the princess one.. xDD)

Niphredil Ithilmir

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:31 am

lol.. im wearing elven ears.. gonk

anyways, i think the fro hairstyle is amusingly fun + stylish.. it's a bit daring to wear tha hair tho... and hard to match?
does look a little weird with the pirate hat.. but lolz.. it has a sense of humour look.. xD
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:59 am

I meant with the guys' hairstyles.. I wear them too, occasionally.. ninja

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:01 am

It seems everyone's changing their avis nowadays, even elfy took off that smelly old yukata for like, the first time ever. rolleyes

@Niph: That artwork of you and sin is so cute. You look like a shoujo-ai pairing. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:36 am

Hmm.. perhaps Niph should change hers too?

Thanks, Toki. Although I'm not sure whether the second bit was meant to be a compliment.. sweatdrop

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:01 am

Well you have had the blue hair for a very long time, and in the same style too so it's like your trademark. Then again I had the black dreadlocks, but the red terra twist has sorta become my new trademark hair.

If you changed... I don't think it would make that much difference, seeing as t0sh and sin change hairstyles all the time. 3nodding

Perhaps it was a compliment, or merely a statement. Who knows? rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:03 am

Hmm.. when I first got it I made a promise never to change my hair.. but perhaps I could change my -look-? ninja

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:14 am

Your choice. You can always tektek it first to see if you can find a good look and if you've got cash to spare then yeh, go for it. Could always change it back afterwards.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:00 am

User Image

ninja xd

EDIT: Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:29 am

xD It's pretty funny, whoever Uchicha is.. as for the other one, I don't get it sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:32 am

I don't get the first one.

xD

But Naruto looks hellin' sexy. <3

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:53 pm

The first one is read from right to left, since it came from the manga but it has been edited...
So it bascally mens Itachi used sharigan on Naruto, and since he has bad eye sight he saw a sexy looking Naruto and thought if he would be interested in joining some adult club of his xd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:07 pm

Hmmm well the naruto in the second panel doesn't look goofy enough, if he was doing one of his idiotic looks with the squinty eyes then it'd work much better. 3nodding

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:50 pm

soumakisa
lol.. im wearing elven ears.. gonk

anyways, i think the fro hairstyle is amusingly fun + stylish.. it's a bit daring to wear tha hair tho... and hard to match?
does look a little weird with the pirate hat.. but lolz.. it has a sense of humour look.. xD

The fro just looks wierd with the pirate hat and coat on. rolleyes Plus it doesn't fit with my personality. If I was an outgoing, extroverted Asian-Black rapper dude who liked to pimp out on clothes, then perhaps I could have worn the Fro properly. 3nodding

Niph: I guess you don't want to change your hairstyle, since you've like, kept it ever since in joined Gaia right? I can't imagine you having another hairstyle, since your hair is the most noticeable thing about you. But a change of clothes from the peasant wear you used to have to something more stylish and sexy would be good. blaugh
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games